Monday, February 9, 2009

The gleaming of your eyes ♥


First of all....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA!!!!!! :P
ILY ILY ILY! Next year you should open the present on the right day dear. :) You know what I mean...
Church.... :) Janice finally decided to come. She has a new nickname now... JEVIL! Nice eyh? Hahaa. Home after that when more of daddy's friends came. Sheesh. Yesterday wasn't enough I guess. Everyone seem to be knowing where my house is. :/ Oh great.

Pianooo. After so many weeks. Teacher, you know that I would never miss you right?! Sheeesh. He thinks I missed him because I havent been going for piano classes for approximately 3 weeks. Nothing happened lar today.

Came home and there were MORE people in my house. :( Sheeeesh. There was this lala zai. Pfft. Jia Cherng, you should've came to my house after all. Haha. :P jkjk. After dinner went off the Mid Valley and saw my lil' froggie there again. This is the how many -th time I've seen you there?! Gosh. ==

Taaaaa`
1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
1. How are you feeling today ?
Im not ashamed - hillsong
2. Will you get far in life ?
Bet on it - Zac Efron.
3. How do your friends see you ?
Bad Girl - Danity Kane ft. Missy Elliot
4. Will you get married ?
Now that you're near - hillsong
5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Womanizer - Britney Spears.
6. What is the story of your life ?
So close - Jon Mclaughlin
7.What was high school like ?
Incomplete - Backstreetboys
8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Empty - The Click Five
9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Potential breakup song - Aly and Aj
10. What is in store for this weekend ?
I love the way you love me - Boyzone
11. To describe your grandparents ?
Catch your wave - The click five
12. How is your life going ?
In the ayer - Flo Rida
13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Imagine me without you - Jaci Velasquez
14. How does the world see you ?
One step at a time - Jordin Sparks
15. Will you have a happy life ?
Superwoman - Karenwhite
16. What do your friends really think of you ?
A little too not over you - David Archuleta
17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
No promises - Shyane Ward
18. How can I make myself happy ?
Im alive - Celine Dion
19. What should you do with your life ?
Party people - Nelly ft. Fergie
20. Will you ever have children?
Fergalicious - Fergie

No comments: