Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't keep me waiting ♥








Today was like awesome.. I cant tell you why, because I don't know why, either. Like seriously.. I woke up this morning and something told me that today will be a great day which turn out quite well. :) Except for the fact that teachers kept complaining that I laugh or talk to much. :/ Cannot blame me right? Im born-ed like that. :P


So, we reached school and I had to continue hunting for sekhao's books. -.- Yeah, not my thing but I had to do it lar. Instead of his books, we found Benny's uniform. :) Which brightened up his day as well. :P Yay, I like making people happy.


Sports practice today was funny. Like alibaba wey. So many people were injured/absent and Farida was busy scolding OTHER people.. So we sort of have a MINOR tiny winy bit of fun. :) Right Dawn? Haha. You didnt get me, did you? Never mind.


Classes were fine. :) PJK was darn hilarious wey.. Mr. Loh was buy telling us how to do high jump.. He wanted to demonstrate and showed us his ass and tumbled on the cushion thingy. laughed our KIDNEYS out.. Shin May and I bball-ed with the guys. :D There were 4 people in the guys team and only both of us in the girls team. Haha, guess what?! Girls won! =] I don't know why but yeah. xP


Sek Hao managed to get back his books. Which is a good thing so he wouldn't have to bug me around anymore. It's not that I mind, but I have other things to do also.. like find JAMIE, Jhun and Danial! :/ I still cant forget what Keshan said about the priest in the burning building the other day. I still laugh at it. :) LALALALALA! Im so happy. =P
Wheeeee````
Oh shucks it's Wednesday tomorrow.
*cross fingers*

No comments: