Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loving you without a reason ♥








FRIDAY


School was fine.. Cant remember what exactly happened.. Was rushing on karangans! Pandian gave us 3 karangan and made me sleep at 2.30am last night. :( Hmphs. I don't like him. Aiyor! I really can't remember what happened!

Special thanks to Hoong Yip whom brought my bag home! Trust me it was really really heavy for a lil' boy like him. oooops! Anyway, Emmanuel forgotten about the sports attire thing! Screw him.

Had to change and we were all ready for leadership camp. :) I was put in group 8, Leo. Wasnt really much to the cool people kinda thing but fine. People were asking me to rate between last year's and this year. Sorry to say last year's was much more better! I miss group 2. :( Oh wells. Ice breaking was fun. Got Jia Cherng twice. Haha. & er yea lar, it was fun.

We had mystery game at night when we had to walk all around the school searching for people and that was tiring. Like seriously, Danial and I were like dying to go back to our dorms. Oh yeah, I wasnt put in the same dorm nor groups with ze` people & I had to live with different people. Wasnt so bad afterall. I was the only 2M in the group with Danial Azfar and Jhun-ho while the others were from other forms. Yeah, mystery game. Eeek. Had to interview quite a number of people and Im doing a report on it! Shucks. I can't remember all the characters name. How???? Stupid report! We had a 2nd BENNY LIM in our group! :) Yeap, another annoying one! Right, Jhun-ho and Danial? Wheeee.

Oh yeah, I met this guy from wesley methodist, Klang. :) He said his school was nicer. :/ Cheeh! At night we had to watch this scetch thingy presented by the facilitators. Was dying to sleep but still had to jot down notes for ze` people. So yeah, I did it willingly okay. :0 Slept only around 2.30 am ++ Sheeeesh. Wasnt that sleepy because I slept late the other night before also.. but 2 and a half hour of sleep is no good right? :P


SATURDAY


We overslept! Woke up at 6 when we were suppose to assemble at that time. Went down stairs after washing up and all when I feel asleep in the canteen. :/ Morning exercise were fine until the caterpillar game. Screw it! My butt is aching so badly right now! :( No good okay! Had station games and all. :) Best game was the water one! =] John said we were one of the best. wheeee~ Oh and the mud one. I was the first. eeek! So brave kan? Haha, no lar I did it first because I've done it before. Heeeh. I have scratches everywhere in my arms now! Stupid stones! Hate them all. Zhu Chung and Jhun-ho were the funniest I guess! xP Something happened to Zhu Chung during station games. Not telling what is it.. but yeah. :) We'll keep it to ourselves. Heeeeh! Damn funny wey!

Had our talent show thingy after that. James can ACT! VERY WELL SOMMORE! :) So proud of you uncle! Oh and he's giving me his shirt on my birthday! His shirt is super nice! Even Brandon and Navin agrees with me! ^^ I had to insult Brandon and Kesshef the whole camp. :( Sorry guys but it's just to easy to do so. :/ So basically, camp was over after all that. So overall it was fine. Although we didnt win anything but at least we had fun. :) No doubts! Wasnt so much for all the fun. I didnt know Danial's daddy was a CHINESE! Wow! Surprising huh.

Im so sleepy right now! I really gotta get some rest! So byeeee!

No comments: