Thursday, February 5, 2009

Inside my soul ♥





















Today's like .... I DON'T KNOW! Sheeesh. After chapel service we had prefect and librarians installation dumb-dumb thingy. Boring shit. :( We missed art!!! Oh yay! ;) I always hated art. I can't draw, unlike you guys. So creative for what?? During Geo, Yvonne and I was debating over question 20 of who-knows-what page. & I was right! Nyaha! Can't believe I was right. She's like darn smart! Whoa.

I didn't bring my literature book. Stupid phantom of the opera. It's like so tin and small. -.- Obviously forget to bring right? Was panicking for the whole English period. Hoping that she wouldnt come to my place. Siapatau ask me to answer question and she said I wasn't gonna do well in my exam. Practically everyone in her class would never score. Thats what she said lar. -.- " Theodore! If you're not gonna do your work properly what for you need a good teacher like me? " O.O Perasan betul. During BM, it's like
Cikgu Pandian : Hueiminn sudah jadi mature, sudah tak cakap banyak-banyak. Tau buat kerja sendiri. Last year, setiap kali cakap-cakap sama Yoong Keat.

Actually right, everyone said I changed this year. Okay fine, MOST OF THEM. I havent said the fuzzy word yet. :) YET!!! Hoping I wouldnt, until at least May? I guess. Oh well, you guys just live with the new one okay. :) Until.... I say "fuzzy" then I'll be huei minn again. :D

During break and lunch we saw this form 1 guy that looked exactly like "Triangle". Shin was like this younger one is so much more better than the form 5 one. I was like both of them are awful. Ehehe. :) I don't know but I just think that he's ugly. Ewww. Oh daddy hasn't come for 2 days. Maybe his grandfather really had a sudden' heart attack. Oh wells.

No comments: