Saturday, February 28, 2009

You'll be okay ♥













Last day of the month. Owh man... Exams! :( Im gonna DIE! Anyway.... daddy had friends over again today. It's like every Saturday they'll be people visiting our house. Not one.. but more than 5 families.. Yeap, worse that Chinese New year. :/

Hoong Yip came to my house before we go to Steven's. Wanted to wait for Debra but then decided not to. Haha. We are evil people and she had to go herself. Heeeeh. Sorry dear. Reached there and I lost the bet with Hoong Yip. We werent the first who reach there. Hmphs. Nevermind... He'll probably forget anyway... or not. *cross fingers* So yeah, HQ was already there and he sorta fell down and injured his EAR! Yeah, EAR!!! Oh wells.. overall today was fine except for my C2. :( I suck shit wey! On the other hand HQ being a pro trying to teach me... :D But I didnt understand him... After that Debra came to my house! Hang around & she had to go....

So overall today was good lar. :)

No comments: