Sunday, February 22, 2009

Im walking away ♥















I've made my conclusion! :) Heeeh. After so many days, I've figured out how to sort of like settle it! Cheers to Dominick! :P Aiyar, whatever it is, thanks for everything k. He's been helping me every time when I face problems and all. Giving me useful advices and stuff.

& so now he's facing a really MAJOR problem. Guess what?! I've settled his problem and cleared his doubts. Yay me! So not huei minn-ish right? Haha. But yeah lar, I did. He trusts me right now! Wheeee. xP

I slept for 12 Horus last night! Replacing the other hours of sleep for the pass few days. :) Aha. Out to mid valley for lunch and my maid had to go for grocery shopping so no choice had to follow when I still had NOT ENOUGH SLEEP. :( Like seriously, NOT ENOUGH wey. Was yawning the whole day. Went over to subang for more grocery shopping after that. -.- Cant they just buy it all from 1 place? NO! Sheeeesh.

so basically that's what happened lar. Oh no! The group report.. I got the hardest of all. Why did I get the hardest topic??!? Im gonna die. x_x

No comments: