Thursday, February 12, 2009

He never fails ♥

















Lalalalala! :) It was a great day today! Yeap! He never fails! Wheeeeeeeee ~ He's the best damn thing that ever happened to me. :P Okay whatever. Ian gave me a total shock when all the sudden he was going to represent chess for our school. o.O Eventually I found out he took over Zhi Ming. I guess it was not bad. 3/5. According to Brandon they won Chong Hwa and there were thousands and thousands of government school. lol.



Art was ding dong-ish. We had to do our plasticine thingy. We were suppose to present a panda but it looked like a pig and so we decided to make a pig. Nyaha. It's cute though. :) Ding dong teacher said it was too small and can't be seen. She yang buta lar, everyone can see she cannot see just because we didnt use all 8 boxes of plasticine then she boleh kata tak nampak. Stupid betul. Lessons and all were fine I guess. :) OMG. someone thinks im with ian. -.- Come on lar. It's impossible.. How could I be with him.... Sheeeesh.

Lynn's going back tomorrow! :(
Im already missing you. D:
Oh noooooooooooo!

No comments: