Monday, February 16, 2009

A little not too over you ♥








After so many week! SO MANY WEEKS! SO MANY; SO MANY; SO MANY weeks! we finally have school on Monday! I would rather have school on Monday than any other days! We've been skipping games since forever! :( Not good right, Madam Nithyaa! :P Wheeee! She just loves me! :]

Today's like one of the best days! :) got scolded by thousands and thousands of people for laughing too much! Hahaa. Eeeek! School's so boring! I hate school, I hate school! but going to school only on Mondays would do good! lol.

Oh my gosh, it's been one of the best day of my lives! For some reason none of you need to know, except those who were there with me just now lar. :P It was amazing! I hope Madam Nithya forgives us again. :P So yeaah.

That's about it lar! Nothing happened also what do you expect me to blog... about your ass is it? I got PJK project to do, donkeys!

No comments: