Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Can't stand another fight ♥
















Today reminded me about something. I don't know why but it just flashed back. Weird... I was just wondering why. WHY did he pledged something that would actually matter his whole life? His life would've probably changed by now and so did ours, actually. I sorta missed the old times. :( Oh shucks. & so now, I lost 2 bugsies. D: I've learnt a major lesson anyway.

Signed up for leadership camp since he persuaded me to. Didn't hesitate and the others accompanied me. Oh yay! Dissected a cow's eye. Eww. :( Benny burst the lens and I was like standing right next to him. o.o Yuck. Oh I saw changes in Emmanuel's eye! It was so cool!!!! :D Stupid Emmanuel used the torch to shine on my eyes. :( Damn it!

I thought I wasn't gonna blog today. Oh wells. :) Sharon! I come for fun every time! Like seriously. Ask Charles if you don't believe! Nyaha.

No comments: