Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finding a way out ♥







Wednesday are just plain dumb. I mean like, it's just a day when I have NO TIME to complete my homework. Like seriously, almost every homework will be due on Thursdays. It's like the only day all the teachers would wanna collect books. :( Stupid! & therefore I would have to stay up till late night and still won't be able to complete them all, going to school the next day rushing up.

I just lost my novel exercise book last friday. Teacher said that I didnt pass up when I actually did. I mean like, if I finished my work, why would I not pass up? So yesterday he wanted me to re-do the whole freaking exercise book and hand it up today. It's a lot you know! Last year and this years homework! Not funny okay! :/ I managed to finish them all and my new pen is now ink-less. Sheeeeesh. Stupid teacher! Now he told me I didnt hand in my Ringkasan. I passed it up okay! Im so pissed right now! Ringkasan is due tomorrow also! Shit! I have so many homework! Comprehension, Composition, Maths, Art, Geography, Moral, Tatabahasa and RINGKASAN! Stupid! FYI, they are all due tomorrow! x( WMS sucks, they think this school is all that but NO! Stupid school, stupid teachers! D:

Mei Yeen and I chared today. Form 2's came to support! Noisiest CF service in 2oo9, which made Mdm. Nithya PROUD! :) Special thanks to Cherng, Han Wei, Ethan, Emmanuel, Ching, Angel, Shin, Teng etc. for supporting. xP Stupid lala zai had to tell the whole class! Anyway, thanks for the support people! Wheeeeee.

TATA! Homeworks! :(

No comments: