Friday, February 6, 2009

Ain't going away ♥













Urgh. I've done something I shouldnt in a million years today. Something.... something you wont wanna know. :/ You guys probably have no idea, but Mei Yeen, Shin May, Yvonne, Mikaela and Aaron. You guys know what I did huh. O_O Dont' ever tell anyone.. not even your diary. :) It's a good thing, I made them all pledge. Heeeh.

I got chosen for leadership camp! Yayy! Haha. I love camps! Oh the joy! Can't wait! He's coming with me! :D Aha. English was fine today. Mdm Shirley told us a story which was quite interesting I guess. Everyone seem to be listening. She was in a good mood I guess. :P Tsk. I hate scrapbooking. :( That was random. :D

God! I saw him during lunch. Tsk. Why must upper-secondary have lunch the same time as us on Fridays. :( Stupid Yvonne, made him recognize me! Damn it! Somehow he got my phone number. Ding dong stalker! Sheeeeesh. Go away! ;(

Mr. Loke and Calan has dengue fever! :(
Get well guys! ;)

No comments: