Friday, February 13, 2009

What you've given me ♥







Last weekday of the week. Sounds weird, and so today turned out weird too. :( It wasnt as good as yesterday ; at the same time it didnt turn out that bad. Thanks for the surprise dear, it's really thoughtful of you to do that. :P Now, this secret is between you and me, okay? :D Let's keep the NG's wondering. Haha.



Ohmyworld! Lynn went off this morning! & I only hd 2 pictures with her! D: Im missing you so badly right now! :( COME BACKKKKKK! Anyway, hope you enjoyed Malaysia. We still know Canada's better! :P





It's valentine's day / friendship day / free hugs day! :) OMG! So awesome! too bad there were a few absentees today or it'll be a blast. Not going into much details. It's our secret. Haha. Look's like im keeping everything to myself. Whoooops! Sue me! Computer was cool! Ji Min, Ji Min always trying to make us laugh. :D He did something yesterday too but im not telling! :) It's another secret. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wow.... GREEN, YELLOW, BLACK, BLACK! Any recalls? :) Think hard! Hint : Form 1's. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



Sejarah! I didn't sit with Yvonne today! I sat with Daniel but somehow we were laughing at each other. We just cant stop laughing. Mdm. Renuga says that we can get champions for laughing competitions. Woooootz`` Unusual huh. My nenek said that to me... -.- Yeah, Renuga's my nenek! :) People who received valentine's lollipops and chocolates from me, eat it tomorrow while running k. Except for Jia Cherng lar. He ate his chocolate in front of me and ate his lollipop during lunch. :) So nice kan! He has a mean side also, he gave away the lollipop that Mei yeen gave him. Owwhhh! So mean. :) Being nice to me is enough, right? :) HAHA.



That's all I guess.

Not typing too much,

cus it's already TOO much.

Haha! :) I dont' miss you people!

I just miss him! :P Yeaah right!



HAPPY VDAY! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY! HAPPY FREE HUGS DAY! HAPPY VDAY! HAP

No comments: