Monday, February 9, 2009

After all this time ♥


Happy Thaipusum. :D School-free! Wheeeee.

Woke up pretty early to watch the Grammy awards thingy. Turned out boring and decided to stop. Wei Bin daddy was like... " Watch for me and tell me the results after that ". Haahaha. I didn't help him watch anyway. :)

Went out with ze` mom and bro today. We were talking about... lion dance. Like seriously, I havent been watching it for 2 years. It's not that I like it but yeah... I still kinda miss it. :P We reached and we saw both lion and dragon dance. O_O Weirddd. Bought some stuff and my uncle came to my house. Chat a lil and I didn't know my cousin won over 35 prizes for creating websites and all. Coool huh? Heeeee. He has a room filled with trophies. xP At night, daddy had friends from Aussie! :) Much loves.

School tomorrow! Me no likey.. :(

No comments: