Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's all about you ♥


Last weekday of the week! Turn out GOOD! I wanted sports practice today but there was a slight drizzle. I guess Zhuo Wei and the others failed to stop the rain. Hmphs. Had to rush my ELRP. :( Stupid book... they didn't have the summary for it in the Internet. I had to read it. Doink it! & Emmanuel had to copy all my summaries.

Gerald's been ding dong the pass few days.. and therefore I drew him everywhere on Brandon's table. :) It's really cute though.. MR. MONSTER! :) Hejustlovesme. Sean's bread got tored by Renuga and now he uses UHU glue to stick it back. HAHA.

KH was fun! :) Emmanuel and I were argueing about colors! He loves pink! Yeah, pink's cool. :) Lalazai had to change the subject. -.- Renuga didnt come as she had to go to Batu Caves.. I was reading my lalazai's journal out loud.. with him scolding me all the way. & Emmanuel had to tell everyone the contents in my journal. Screw it. I bandaged my hand and fooled almost everyone during lunch! =] Yeah, I have a cacat-ed arm and I can still stretch it! :)

Form 1 : Wah, see huei minn's hand, can stretch even when her hand is injured..
Ching : She's superhuman.. She can even allow you to bang her wound with your hand..
Form 1 : Really ar?
Hueiminn : Yeah.
Form 1 : *punch*
Hueiminn : *stare*
Form 1 : Not pain meh...?
Hueiminn : NO!

Haha. :) Then we played the usual shoe game. I think it's dumb cus I don't have laces. :/ It's still dumb anyway. Science was fun when we had experiments... We were acting dumb... Had fun in group 1 actually with Kristen, Chew Hou and Yoong keat. :)

Till then`

No comments: