Sunday, February 1, 2009

Now and forever ❤










He's back! BACK IN MALAYSIA! OH YAY! ;d Didn't really do much today. Was suppose to go e-ping with Allen but then daddy said, tomorrow. :( Oh wells. At least I get to see you tomorrow! Wheeee! ;D Had to do chores! Sheesh! Sien lar! I had to wash my own toilet today.. do this and that and this and that.... Daddy's bringing a maid back tomorrow! (: I'll miss doing all the chores, I promise. YEAH RIGHT! Aha.

Dinner out again. Haven't been having dinner at home for more than 1 week. O_O Actually.. in my KL house. :( So yeah. Had dinner with ze' cousins. :) New baby's cute! haha. Im an aunt now! :( I didn't know I had nieces and nephews. So old lar! Sobs. Dinner was okay.....

We were suppose to gamble.. Alibaba shits! Daddy had to leave early for visitings. Hmphs! :( Oh yay! Ian owes me lunch!

No comments: