Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I will wait for you ♥










I was hoping today would be a better day than yesterday but it didnt' turn out the way I wanted. :( I thought this would happen and it didnt. I also thought that would happen but it didnt. Why's life like this? Sometimes I dont' get the point of living, either. Life sucks! :( I wish this would all change. WISH! WISH! WISH!

It's Madam Chelvi's birthday and I was the 1st one who wished and hugged her! Wheeeee! Yay huei minn! =P Next it was Sara Ann and the others! x) I hate, hate, hate sports practice! Oh wait! Im not suppose to hate anything.. so I dislike, dislike, dislike sports practive! So boring, boring, BORING! Aiyor! Told you I hate school! Hmphs!

Break! Had to makan Hoong Yip and Calan's food! & drink drink drink Calan's Ice lemon tea. Was lazy to spend my money! Thanks guys! =P See! My people rocks! Wow, my PJK project was done with the help from 3 people! Sean -> Hoong Yip -> Angel! Thank you, people! :)

Laughed the whole day with Ching. Before PJK also finish sweating already! Wheeeee! :) I just love my helping bell! Wheeeee`` She's the one who laugh with me whenever I need someone to laugh with! :) She cheers me up because whenever we look at each other we'll laugh! ILY! ILY! ILY! Ji Min was funny too! Wheeeee!

Stupid people! Emmanuel and I were snatching books from each other when my darlings came puttin pins on my chair! ALIBABA! when I sat on it right and at the moment I stand up.. PINS WERE STUCK ON MY BUTT! :/ Thank you so much Isaac! My stupid lala zai Jia Cherng summore laugh until whole face red. :( Hmphs! No fair!

Byeeeee~

No comments: