Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As days change ;; Things change

I've just gotta make this post quick !! Therefore I`m just gonna blah it off ... guess what ?! SOMETHING HAPPENED !! AND I'M SO FREAKED OUT !! Yeah Jia Cherng, yours was worse ! And you were better.. -.- wtf !

Okay, blahs and blahs and blahs.. Overall school was fine. When I reached home, Daddy brought be to his office straight away, I didn't even get to spend half an hour at home... So I went over to his company, I don't know why but yeah. On the car during the journey:-

Hueiminn : Dad where are we going ?? I`m wearing my school uniform you know ! I`m not suppose to go lepak here and there...

Daddy : You're not going anywhere that public... you're going to my company..

Hueiminn : HUH ?!?! WHY ???

Daddy : For some reason..

Yeah, then we talk about school and stuff which was quite boring. So then we reached dad's company and we went down. The people there was like.. " You look like your dad !! " =.= Yeah yeah... Do I ?? Well I don't really think so...

So yeah, after that we wanted to pick up my new maid.. but my dad didn't know where to pick it up.. so I went like :-

Hueiminn : Daddy, where are you going ??

Dad : Get your new maid what do you expect..

Huei Minn : I wanna go home.. -.-

Dad : No !! Go get your new "kakak" first...

Hueiminn : Fine..

*dad goes turning and turning around the same place*

hueiminn : Daddy, where are you going ??

dad : I told you right ?!?!?!? GET YOUR NEW MAID !! DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT A MAID. WITHOUT A MAID YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO CONTINUE LIVING.

hueiminn : but you've been turning around and around this area for like wha- ? 3 times ???

daddy : Because I don't know the place..

hueiminn : Ask mommy..

Daddy : OK...

*grabs hand phone..*

Dad : Ehh, brother.. how are you ... ?? Where are you now .... etc.

hueiminn : Oh my gosh !!

Dad : okay okay I call the agency now..

Yeah and we finally got there... after like 30 minutes. xO
My new maid is like SHORT and really small sized. Seriously.. I don't wanna say anything too much detail her but the funniest part was..

Hueiminn : Hi !!! *waves hand*
Maid : Apa kamu cakap ?? Boleh ulang lagi ??
Hueiminn : Hello !!!
Maid : Apa itu ??

DUMB RIGHT ?!?!?!?! Oh and her name is like what ?!?! ?Fucking long.. can't really remember it.. @.@ She doesn't know what "hi" and "hello" means.. okay fine.. "hi" maybe forgivable... but "hello" is like "HALO " wth !!!! SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.. She pisses me off !!

My brother told me she has a flat chest !! WTF !! He told me that fucking maid is so anti-hot.... =.= Blahs !! That's all.. actually a lot more.. but I really can't tell much detail. Ask me in private !! ^^

CIAOZ.

No comments: