Friday, September 26, 2008

I`m wearing the smile you gave me ♥









Let's just treasure the memories we've been through ! As you guys know I`ll be transferring school soon so yeah. (: Don't worry I`ll remember you guys ! Seriously I will !! :P And that's a promise !! =] Memories being formed by the DDG's ; Natural Beauties ; Nutty Group ; 1M etc. will all be treasured ! =D And that I promise !




Okay chill people, I MAY be leaving or maybe not ! Guess what ...




Mom : Eh girl, why wms send another letter to daddy one ?


Hueiminn : Huh, my one ar ?


Mom : What have you done in school ??? You got a detention to attend is it ?


Hueiminn : Me ? Why I don't know one ...




-pass the letter-




Hueiminn : Eh, mom ! Not mine lah ! Hanminn's one... I open okay ?? Maybe he got into waiting list !


Mom : Open lah...




And so the contents was...




Methodist High School in Klang will be renamed as WESLEY METHODIST SCHOOL, KLANG ! See the difference ??? WESLEY METHODIST SCHOOL, SENTUL and WESLEY METHODIST SCHOOL, KLANG. Wow ! That letter was really long and they offered my brother a place ! After reading the whole letter...




Hueiminn : Mom, don't need to transfer school already right ?


Mom : I`ll decide the end of this year ..


Hueiminn : okay...




So yeah, enough of that...




Lets see what happened today ! Many things happened today ! Seriously ALOT happened ! ;P In the morning, Sab was like asking me if my books were confiscated.. and yeah, I reached school and there were books MISSING !!!! LOTS !!! I mean ALOT !!! Seriously, Navin use to have more than 8 books and it turned out the remaining of 5 so as Emmanuel ! O_O Many other people's books were confiscated so it makes no difference ! Haah ! xP I was fortunate I decided to bring my books back a little earlier yesterday !!! =) Oh and we had a talk about what again ? Oh yes ROBOTICS. Yes Dominick, I know you're OVER-JOYED ! Robotics reminds me of you, Dominick .. (: Lets see.. the talk was fine, at least it wasn't as boring as I expected.


During science....


ANU : Why every science lesson different people will come finding you... ?

Hueiminn : Huh ?

ANU : Like yesterday one librarian, today 2 girls.

Hueiminn : Ooh...

ANU : You very popular arh...

Hueiminn : Huh.. got meh ?

ANU : Ya, many people say they know you..

Hueiminn : How ?

ANU : I talk about you..

Hueiminn : Really ?

ANU : Yes, anyway your work is not bad today.

Hueiminn : Thank you madam.


So then Ching, Chew Hou, Angel, Shin May and Yvonne scribbled my hand ! It happened during science period but Yvonne did it during Maths. (: 6 chapters of holiday homework ? Siao wey ! Mrs. Bitchy thinks it's little because she doesn't have to do it.


Mrs. Bitchy : Please do at least 3 hours a day !

Isaac: That's a lot madam, we need to study other subjects also...

Hueiminn : Yeah, sleeping counts too.

Shinmay : Daily activity also such as eating...

Hueiminn : eating, sleeping, going to toilet, showering, PLAYING SEX !


-burst into laughter-


Overall Maths was full of laughters today. Thanks to Yvonne and Shin May. I've gotta admit that Yvonne has changed a lot. She's COMPLETELY different from the first time she came. She's become a really nice person. Better than [inserts].... She's getting meaner !!! :O



I gotta admit it's really nice but I decided to wash it off during lunch because Ms. Goh NEARLY see it when she was walking by me. :( Yes I got scared. :S


Games was pretty fun... it was boring at first but it became exciting till the end ! After that Lucas decided to play this boys vs girls basketball. Fuck lah ! They were so good especially Sean. (: But it was fun ! Hoong Yip was funny. He actually bounces the ball higher than him. Therefore it's easy to tackle !!!! :P Haha. Sean is darn good in basketball and he only started playing basketball this year. ;0


It's the last day of games and C & S. Which means no more choir !!!! Yay !! Choir is actually fine but I hate the parts when we have to do stupid warm ups. Like what ? Yawning and doing Do-Re-Mi actions. =.= But now it's all OVER ! Well but still we'll be having practice to perform for the Japanese if I`m not mistaken... ;(

No comments: