Thursday, September 11, 2008

The endless relationship ♥

Huei Minn and Angel !

Okay, where should I start ?!


Okay, so erm.. This morning Madam Malliga told us that Pandian wasn't coming so we were like cheering for joy since we're having double period today..


Malliga : What's the next period ?

Jia Cherng : Malay...

Malliga : Pandian akan mari lambat..

Huei Minn : What ???

Malliga : Pandian not coming !!

Nicole : I thought she said coming late..

Emmanuel : I thought.......... Never mine lah !

Meiyeen : MADAM !!!! Never come or come late ??

Malliga : Tak mari !


So we were like cheering for joy. Suddenly Nicole was like.. " Huei Minn I saw pandian " *points* What the heck ! Malliga was lying to us ! ;S All the joy for nothing ! THANK YOU ! So ermm yeah. Thursdays are always normal. It's not that it's boring but it's just some normal day.


YES !! You've guessed it right ! I got scolded my that BITCH again ! Remember she scolded me for my koala ?? Yeah, she scolded Jia Cherng because his kangaroo was naked ! I mean like wtf ! It's none of her freaking business right ?? And I have got to see her every day !! Hear me ?? EVERYDAY ! Okay fine, maybe I should say... every weekday ??? It's so DUMB ! She just totally suck ! I've gotta say something to you...


Dear bitch,


I don't hate you ! I find hating someone is useless ! It's just something so wrong. I know I distract your class every single day. For that I`m sorry. I know you don't really like me either, or maybe you hate me ! I don't care because I know I DON'T HATE YOU AT ALL !! I just DISLIKE YOU ! The reason why I said you suck it's because I have to really let it out. My advice to you is, don't scold people if you feel like it ! But I`m sure you'll scold me again tomorrow... ! I`M REALLY REALLY SURE ! Yes, I know I upset you whenever I talk or laugh in class but at least I apologize every time after doing that, even sometimes I don't talk you'll still find something that is so minor to scold me ! I don't really understand you ! I know you're in the mid of fasting month, therefore why the fucking hell do you wanna waste you saliva to scold me , Jia Cherng and Brandon for our koalas and kangaroos ???? That is just SO WRONG !


So yeah, sometimes I really think life is totally meaningless ! :( It's the last day of UPSR and yeah, my brother didn't get into wms. So what !? My mom scolded me as if it was all my fault, and I was the main cause of this. She suspect that I typed the letter just to upset her or displease, I mean like why would I wanna do that ?! That is just so wrong ! I know my brother is smarter than me but doesn't mean that if I got into wms and he would 100% guarantee get in right ?! And so my mom put the blame on me ! At first the decision was if my brother doesn't get in and I`ll have to transfer school.. That is just so stupid ! I mean why ? The conversation goes like this :


Mom : Huei Minn do you think it's the right time to give your brother the wms confirmation letter ?

Huei Minn : Up to you..

Mom : Han Minn come here..

Bro : What ????

-my mom gave him the letter-

Bro : Aww Man ! Damn !

Mom : It's okay, you'll go catholic or Kc High.

Bro : I didn't wanna go there anyway !

Huei Minn : You serious about that ???

Bro : Yeah ! Even Jason never get in ! No one in my class got in !

Mom : Maybe they don't want kuen cheng students anymore ! *stares at me*

Bro : Who cares !

Mom : I`ll let you try next year for form 2 if your sis doesn't transfer school.

-so that means I MIGHT transfer school-

Huei Minn : Mom, I thought you said I didn't need to transfer school anymore ??

Mom : I`m still thinking ! I haven't made my decision.

Bro : Hahahahahahaha !

Mom : Did you type this letter or something, huei minn ??


Oh my gosh !! Why doesn't she trust me !!? Gosh ! That was so mean ! I don't feel good at all. Okay so people, if I ignore you in school or I don't reply your text messages and stuff.. forgive me okay ! I`m trying really really hard to cover !!!

No comments: