Saturday, September 27, 2008

Forever isn't long enough ♥













So yeah people !! :P I`m back !! SHORT POST ALERT !! Therefore FUCK OFF !! :P I wouldn't mind A BIT ! xP Actually I have absolutely nothing to blog. Seriously, nothing at all !! :O


I couldn't sleep last night, I was thinking of something.. I was figuring out why people like to back stab and betray people. Yes, I know what exactly happened. As most of you know, there are an amount of 4 backstabbers in 1M. Yes, 1M. They've backstabbed/betrayed almost EVERYONE in 1M. ;( Which is why I find it a really sad thing. Just because they are jealous for they can't hang around with us doesn't mean they'll have to do that. If you 4 people are reading this and you know who you are, I wanna tell you that I don't hate you ! I don't hate anyone from 1M. Seriously I don't. You guys know I've been facing some problems lately and yes, why on earth must you do that in front of me ??? Okay let's say I'll be leaving school next year, I know you guys would be really delighted to hear that. Not only me, I remembered once when you guys heard Ji Min was going to leave and unfortunately I remembered seeing you guys smiling all the way as if nothing is happening. C'mon ! Why not lets make it this way, all of us will stay put and 4 of you leave school. What do you think ? Will you feel happy ?? Lets say you guys are leaving school and none of us gave a fucking damn about it, how would you feel ?? I finally found out the true colours of you 4 people. Though I still don't understand why you people like doing that !


Oh well.. So today's the day our OFFICIAL holidays starts . So yeah, Happy holidays and er Selamat Hari Raya to the Muslims. (: Maths was a BORE today since Mandeep wasn't there. Believe that the class was quieter than usual. Today's was NOISY but not as noisy as the other Saturdays. :( I can't believe I`m saying this but WE MISS YOU MANDEEP !!!! D; The noise ;; The songs ;; The sounds ;; The craps ;; The hittings ;; The distruction etc. Oh gosh ! I guess we'll see again NEXT WEEK ! :( That is, if you can make it. Everyone was using their cellphones today since Rachel and Justin bought theirs. I can't believe Rachel still plays NEOPETS. O_O Unbelievable ? I KNOW ! Hoong Yip and Debra likes playing Faerie Bubbles !!! xO Yes, shocked ?? Haah.


Yes, Justin, Rachel and I were talking about Mrs. Bitchy. Yes, she has uncountable nicknames !


Justin : Hamsap ;; Angeline : Bitch ;; Kathleen : Hamsap poh ;; Yvonne : "Favourite Maths teacher" ETC. As you guys know, I call her Mrs. Bitchy. (; Oh and Justin went to the toilet !! ;P Haha.


I guess there's nothing left for me to blog. D; Yes, I've told you it was a really short post !

No comments: