Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love is a beautiful dream ♥

HanMinn ; Edwin and I

Sorry guys !! :D For not blogging as I promised. I didn't really have the mood to blog.


Most of you knows how my mood goes these days.. therefore yeah..

I`m just so pissed off with SOME people !! I can't sleep every night because of you ! I don't understand did I even met you in the first place. My life use to be such beautiful desire until you came. I've never dislike a person this much before. What can I do ? Okay maybe I`ll just stop here.


Wednesday, as usual an ordinary day. I don't think anything much happened today that's worth blogging since my life's meaningless. That bitch scolded me again, as usual. I fucking hate that bitch ! She suck ! Just because my koala's head is out doesn't mean she have to scold me in front the whole class right ??! It's none of their business anyway... Oh and so what if I`m ruining the key chain. It's not like you'll die faster right ?! Stupid ! It's just a koala, and it's not like I dream in class or I never complete your work right ?! Urgh. I just get so pissed off seeing her. Like this morning while walking up the stairs back to class after assembly.. she went into our line shouting "1M, cepat jalan sikit boleh tak,aiyor !" C'mon lah, it's not like YOU CAN WALK THAT FAST RIGHT ?! Even if you can, you'll probably loose to us.. !


Oh ermm, congrats to Rose, Yuan Fang, Petrina, Iriss and a lot more of you who got into wms !! :D



Sorry for the short post !!

Being pissed off !!

No comments: