Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have to sit by and pretend that I don't really love you ♥


Today was a hilarious day ... ! One of the best day for laughter's. xD I know most of you will agree with me if you guys are in the same either sets or class with me.. ^^

Lets start with Sabrina.. we were talking about [inserts] .. remember grandpa said it was good for mommy ???! Yeah, that thing... Remember granduncle ; bro ; sis and aunties ??? x) Haha. Grandpa I didn't mean to tell Sabrina but what to do.. ??? You never tell me it was a secret right ?? Haha.


Actually the fun started after lunch to be exact. Lets all just start from there. Okay wait.. there's also this part when Hoong yip and Sean think that I like boys because of their body parts. =.= Pfft.

Fabian : Eh, do you like huei minn as your friend ??
Hoong yip : Yeah.
Fabian : what about best friend ??
Hoong yip : Yeah, eh huei minn, choir singing what song on the 25th anniversary dinner ??
Huei minn : Concert songs.. Sean you coming ??
Sean : Nope.
Hueiminn : I use to love you but for now I only like you since you're so anti-supportive.
Sean : I didn't hear that. =.="

* Burst into laughter *

Hoongyip : Actually huei minn only like guys for their body parts, like [inserts] for his eyes, [inserts] for his body, [inserts] for his hair etc. etc.
Huei minn : I don't even like them.
Fabian : Because she loves them
Huei minn : Okay I say I like Sean what about him that I like ??
Sean : I know, I know... You like me for my legs...
Hueiminn : Wth. * walks away.*

Originally,
Sitting with Shin May. While Isaac and Jia Cherng were sitting together in front me. Yvonne was in another row and was in another sort of like line. Yeah. Soon, Jia Cherng went off sitting with Thedore. So Yvonne decided to sit with Isaac. You should've seen the face on Isaac and Brandon. They were like.. wtf ! -.- You know it was seriously hilarious, suddenly she went walking towards to Isaac sitting next to him. Everyone was laughing shits ! So Yvonne decided to sit along back again. I was like o-kay... then I went over to sit with Isaac. So suddenly this happened..

Huei minn : Where's my red book ???
Shin May : Don't know.
Huei minn : Yvonne, did you take my red book ??
Yvonne : No...
Huei minn : Isaac, did you take my red book.. ?
Isaac : *trying to help me search* No...

So that bitch was frustrated and yeah.. she scolded me. =.= ' Huei Minn stop talking.. etc. etc. ' Yeah yeah like I care. So I continued questioning people.

*turns around and look at Yvonne*

BING BANG BONG !!!!


Yvonne tumbled down her chair.... Bwahahhahaha... and yeah.. I got scolded by that bitch again. just for laughing. Isaac was like "Although I didn't see what happened but Yvonne is on the floor, so what the heck... " then Isaac started laughing. :D Shaneal was being SO MEAN.. He said something really hurtful. Damn. Not mentioning what he said.

After Math, it was science.. so we were outside our class since set 1 wasn't out yet..
I wanted to hit Yvonne for hiding my book. So she was like running... then she wanted to avoid Mei Yeen also then she went walking backwards.

*Mr. Low walking, and saw her walking backwards*

Mr Low : Ehh ! How can you see when you're walking backwards ??????

*everyone burst into laughter*

So after like 10 minutes, we were in the lab and told to you know do an experiment. So Emmanuel is in my group so we were like talking and then guess what... ?! We decided to pull [inserts] zip down. I volunteered to do so.. my hand was almost there but I just couldn't do it.. and finally I did. Haha. Yeah, then I got scolded by Madam ANU. I was being punished to stand in front the whole class for 1 minute. It's just 1 minute so I didn't care much. I tell you.. it's just really cool. Not the being punished and scolded part but the others, obviously.

Then we were talking about "Romeo and Juliet" We went like " Isaac is a Monique.. " ; " [inserts] is a Capulet .. " We kept repeating until I didn't notice that ANU person was like in front of me. I was like Holy shit ! Then she went walking away laughing saying that I`m playful.. Yeah yeah, what the heck. There's this part when Mei Yeen, Emmanuel and I were talking about guys... to be fair to Emmanuel, we talk about girls too. So it's like really weird since Mei Yeen and I was like.. who do you think is the hottest guy... Good looking guy... cutest guy etc. etc. Emmanuel was like I`m not gay. Fuck lah ! Then we had to talk about girls for the sake of him, unfortunately he was shy. So yeah.

No comments: