Monday, September 15, 2008

Uncountable reasons ♥


JiaCherng ; Gerald ; MeiYeen ; HueiMinn ; ShinMay ♥
Hey Peeps !! :D
School was better today thanks to Aunty Wei Jing !! (: I took your advice aunty !! I know you're proud !! ^^ Ehehe... By the way, group 2 for civic's gonna rock the house next week !! (: Because because we have NAVIN !! KAWEI !! SHINMAY !! xP
Oh, oh oh
THE NUT GROUP'S BORN TODAY !!!
-Cashewnut ;; Coconut ;; Wallnut ;; Peanut ;; Hazelnut-
Oh and delightful news people !!! I didn't get scoldings from that bitch today !! xP You know why ???! Because I didn't talk ! For the sake of her !!!! She likes looking at form 2 having games as if her admirer was there.. =.= She kept staring outside... and doesn't know what was happening in the class. :x Dumb ass !
Was really busy with some doinkish geography project. History was so much more easier. @.@ Anyway yeah, I was doing my dapatan kajian and the electric went off when I wanted to save ! So I had to fucking do it all over again. :S Unfortunate eyh ??? Argh ! Ahahha, and now is late at night when I finally finished !! Okay fine.. I finished A PART OF IT !! Better than nothing right ??? (: I`m feeling satisfied with myself right now !! =DDDDD But wait !! I haven't done any homework yet ! Sigh.
Off to homeworks !! :(
Sorry for the short post. :x I didn't mean too.. x)

No comments: