Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You give me that funny feeling ♥


Cashey ;; Maccky ;; Coco

Hey !! :D





Okay so yesterday everyone was crowding around the stop press copying the dapatan kajian for KGT eyh ?? Today was 1W,P. Nyahahhaa.. (: But well... I know most of them would ask 1M,C,K,L to you know send it to them. Like err... some of you whom requested from me ! xP No worries I don't mind a bit ! (:




So er, I was with Mikaela this morning I don't know why but still. So er yeah.. it's fun being with her too... so it makes no difference. :P Hui Ping and Ka Wei then tagged along. =] We told Mikaela that we didn't see our names appearing in her blog and so I just read her blog and I found MY NAME !! Teehee.




During Malay period, James was darn hilarious. Yoong Keat and I were talking and so Cikgu Pandian were scolding both of us for distracting the class and so on. Later, the set 2's for BM then came knocking the door. Kristen locked the door so they didn't get to come in. Well, practically James bang-ed the door like Yvonne use too. :x Haha. Yes, Cikgu Pandian was really furious and told James to stand outside of class... I think James was being punished for like the whole period. @.@ When Cikgu Pandian went out to check whether he was still standing... James was sweating and his pants were SOAKING WET !!! :x Blahs.. Cikgu Pandian called him a "Hippo" that's so MEAN ! :( I don't like him but that is mean ain't it a fact ??! So when James went back to 1C, Madam Norita asked James what lesson he got from Cikgu Pandian, guess what he said ?! He said EXERCISING.... because he get to sweat !! Laughed like shits.




Okay erm... before maths guess what I fell down. I know Shin May ; Yvonne ; bitch and Brandon saw me fell... It was darn stupid. Thanks to that bitch la ! I saw her and I got so pissed off. Haha ! No worries !! I got scolded darling people !! AS ALWAYS !! It's being her daily routine ! She scolds me every single day !!!!! She suck shits ! I was totally fucked up !!! ._. Yeah, so she was discussing yesterday's question.. she didn't know how to do and expect us to do ! What the hell ! So she did some scribblings on the board, so we did what we always do.. JOT DOWN ! There she goes again.. " Don't copy ! Must understand ! " Fuck lah ! She doesn't even bother to explain ! She wants US TO UNDERSTAND BY OURSELVES !! BITCH ASS !!!!




During KH, Gerald ; Emmanuel ; Nicole and I were talking about funny things. RANDOM STUFFS !! (: Firstly we were talking about I think a movie... yeah then something about [inserts] I think. Then 3 of them told me I can imitate Ji Min really well. So we came up with.. Gerald-ish ! Emmanuel-ish ! Nicole-ish ! Huei Minn-ish !! :P Ahaha. So you know hand phones these days have this voice tag thing where they say your name. Haha.. it was darn funny. Emmanuel's was like "E-MMA-NU-EL" It may not be funny if you see it, but if you have a chance ask either Nicole, Gerald or me how to pronounce it. It's fucking hilarious. I laughed too loud and got scolded once again.




Yeah, so mainly I got scolded 3 times today ! I got scolded at home too... by my mom for not eating. She says I`m sick and her blabbing started.. I was totally pissed off. :S Yes ! I ignored her for awhile. I was really exhausted ! Therefore I didn't want to eat ! What for to scold ?!

No comments: