Thursday, September 18, 2008

You're that hero I`m longing for ♥


Hey !! :P


Okay.. this morning we sat this air-conditioner bus to school. There were no vacant seats so we had to stand ! I was standing beside Debra and suddenly... while I was like looking on the floor I found a 50 ringgit note. :x NO ! I didn't take it ! :D I returned it !! Haha. Nothing much happened then.


When we reached school, I was waiting for Keith to come over to our class ... from 6.55 a.m. to about like 7.15 a.m.. He didn't turn up therefore it's up to him to hunt for me in the assembly ground. Well.. he did.. and he found me ! Haha. Okay whatever. So er, during Malay lesson, I got scolded by Pandian again ! Thanks to Yoong Keat ! All my answers were correct ! -.-


We missed art today since Norasimah wanted to have Geography lessons with us. So yeah. (: It was English and I got my composition 2 back. Remember ?? The fantasy story ?? Yeah... I'll post it like now.. and see what's the comment okay !! :D


Here's how it goes :-


A fantasy story


From where I was I could see a huge mansion which had twenty large rooms covered with snow. The mansion was really beautiful. It had a skating area which was supposed to be a swimming pool during summer. The gate was guarded by some fierce guard dogs.


Isaac, Jia Cherng and Emmanuel were having a snowball fight against Angelyna, Mei Yeen and Huei Minn. They were having lots of fun. Philene, Yoong Keat, Shin May and Jun Chao were making a huge snowman. Ji Min was reading a story of "Mr Midnight" by the fireplace which was warm. Wei Jing, Chloe, Emily and Nicole were busy preparing dinner in the kitchen. While Gerald and Daniel were having a game of chess.


Everything was going fine until a loud sound was heard from the backyard. It was Mei Yeen. Sh was crying loudly because Jia Cherng accidentally threw a snowball on her face. Instead of apologising, Jia Cherng burst into laughter because Mei Yeen looked hilarious when she cried. Isaac, Angelyna, and Huei Minn immediately told Chloe. Philene, Shin May, Yoong Keat and Jun Chao then came along. Jia Cherng got scolded by Emily and he got embarrassed. Mei Yeen then had a grin on her face.


It was dinner time, when everyone was in the dinning room. Daniel didn't like anyone to be late, but Ji Min was always late because he was a book-worm and would only eat after reading his novels. Ji MIn always nad excuses for not eating which was why Nicole was always frustrated and would hide some of his books in the basement. After every scrumptious meal prepared by the ladies, everyone of us would proceed to the television room and watch a movie before the children had to start studying or complete their homework.


After the movie, Isaac always liked to act as if he was not feeling well so he would be excused from work. Huei minn in the next room would switch on her computer and pretend to surf the Internet for information. Unfortunately, she actually chatted on MSN. The same went to Angelyna and Jia Cherng. While the others studies. They were the smartest amongst us. After studying, we liked going over to Jun Chao's room and talk about school or have a game of "Truth or dare". They spent lots of time playing this game before going to bed and getting ready for school.


One day, Isaac, Ji Min, Emmanuel, Jun Chao, Jia Cherng, Shin May, Mei Yeen, Huei Minn, Angelyna nad Philene were walking to school together when they saw a chocolate fountain outside their school. Without hesitation, they jumped into the fountain and filled their water bottles with chocolate and had a chocolate fight. It was really enjoyable.


Unfortunately, when we entered their school, Madam Grace our English teacher saw us in our dirty uniforms and asked where was the fountain. She got so excited and jumped into the fountain too, while we changed into our sports attire to prevent being scolded by teachers and prefects. After having enough chocolate, Madam Grace got up and changed into her own clothes.


Eventually my alarm clock woke me up and I realised it was all just a dream. I hope my dream will come true one day ! :P


Comments :

Madam Grace : Please keep me out of your essays from now on !

Nicole : Write more stories but not too many characters... very confusing

ETC.

Oh and people !! Delightful news !! Mrs. bitch didn't scold me today again !! xP Haha. Well she ignored me lah ! Who cares ! I don't need her to talk to me either ! A bitch talking to me ?! No way man !! Right people ?? You wouldn't understand if she isn't your teacher ! She suck shit ! Keith told me to understand her ! C'mon lah ! I won't ! Sorry bro ! I don't think I`ll listen to your advice this time ! It's like really really weird. Even when I look at her, I get really pissed. I have no idea why.. but still... [Nicholas ;; Wei Jing ;; Jay ;; Dominick I bet you're reading this]


During science was the funniest... I was talking to Emmanuel about "who do you like " so er, he thought it was the guy from 1K. I mean like why ???


Yoongkeat was so sensitive...


Emmanuel : Philene, who Huei minn like ?

Philene : Sek Hao ..

Emmanuel : Serious ??

Huei minn : no....

Emmanuel : Ka Wei, who huei minn like ?

Ka wei : Edward...

Huei minn : wtf ! Daniel, who do you think I like ??

Daniel : Isaac !

-Nicole ;; Kawei ;; Mei Yeen ; Philene ;; Emmanuel ;; Yvonne ;; Shin May LAUGHED-

Yeah... Emmanuel was the only guy.

Nicole : Ehh, Yoongkeat ! Who do you think Huei minn likes ?

Yoongkeat : ME lah of course !


WTF ! Since when ??? He's ... err............... no comment ! Sigh. And so.. the conversation go on. Madam ANU was really frustrated but I didn't care much. She thought I was doing my work. @.@


Overall today was fine. Both of my knees are like blue blacked. It's freaking pain. My mom saw it and scolded me ! Urgh ! It's none of her business also right ?? It's my knees and not hers. =.=

No comments: