Monday, September 22, 2008

Butterflies never felt so good ♥








Oh yes people ! I`m back !! Okay so remembered the last post that I mentioned I was going to have panda eyes ?? Yes, many people did told me that I had panda eyes. I had a 3 hours sleep ;; what do you expect ??? And I woke up at 6.00 a.m.. yesterday morning to get to church and today I had to wake up at 5.00 a.m.. but I woke up at 5.30 a.m.. Okay fine ! Enough of that CRAP which shouldn't be here... or should it ??? :S Yes ! I know ! W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R !

So it was another day at school full of excitement and yet NOT ! Well, okay.... civic was rocking hilarious !

Navin : So who's gonna deklamasi the sajak ?

Kawei : You lah ! Teacher say you what !

Huei Minn : NO !

Shin May : Navin you ah !

Navin : even huei minn says NO !

Ka Wei : Huei Minn you forget teacher say Navin meh ??

Shin May : Oh yes ! Ka wei deklamasi sajak ..

Ka Wei : Why ?

Huei Minn : Madam say shortest in the group what ! Which makes it you !

Ching ching : Good one !

-laughs-

Ka wei : So insulting !

Huei Minn : WTF !

And so when it was our turn no one wanted to go.. while I was walking to the front, Navin told me not to go and yeah, Ka Wei went ! Oh my gosh ! Our group was oh so rocking FUNNY ! xD So er, other periods were fine... until Computer class, Ka Wei, Ching and I were playing this word game thingy and yeah, Ka Wei lost. (: So er, Angel joined !! xD I was like sitting on the floor and teacher didn't notice. =DDDD Lucky eyh ??

English was ABSOLUTE FUN when we had this quiz ! A literature quiz ! We totally knock the other groups down ! And yes ! WE WON !!!!! :P It was fun yet humorous the whole period ! Yes, one of the most interesting English lesson we had this year. xD Finally it was time to see Mrs. Bitchy !!! Fuck her ass off lah ! We have to buy this Maths book which originally cost RM3.90 and she wants us to pay RM 4.00 ! Bitch ass ! Oh yes, this is the question you people like to ask ! "Did you get scolded by Mrs. Bitchy today ??" Let me tell you... I did !!! Happy ?? I know you guys like hearing me getting scoldings by here ! :P I DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL !!! She is the jinx who made me fall down that day and my knee is now BLUE BLACK ! Yes Sarah ! BLUE BLACK, and I know you SAW ! But at least it's recovering quite fast !! =]

I know my post are getting boring ! What to do ??

No comments: