Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can't keep my eyes off you ♥





Hey people !! x)

Okay... today was indeed a busy day .... Well yeah... my time were mainly occupied. Well unfortunately not studies... :( Okay so er, after attending church this morning, went over to Yu Wen's house then had breakfast together. xD OH my gosh, he so cute ! And he wants to be the future Lee Chong Wei ! Cough cough..Oh yes, he has a puppy name "Naughty" It's so cute. Oh and yeah, the name is funny too.

After breakfast went straight for piano lessons. Yeah... I went at 2.oo p.m. instead of 5.oo p.m.. due to the musical I`ll be attending a little later at night. So piano was quite fun. Thanks to JON !!! =] Oh yes yes, he got to play his lanterns !! He told us he actually wears contact-lens. O_O Which is something I find quite weird ! Hey wait ! REALLY WEIRD ! And what more... ?? hmmmmm..... I remember a lot of laughter's but I can't seem to recall. So yeah, whatever !

At night my family and I attended this musical concert thingy. Yu Wen was there too !! xP It was uber boring ! I didn't quite enjoy myself and guess what ?! It ended at 12.45 a.m.. Well 12.17 a.m. to be exact ! After a moment, I realised that I had to go to school the next day. Ahaha, but well I didn't care since my computer was still switched on and so now I`m blogging LATE LATE LATE at night !! :D Yes people, you'll be seeing me having panda eyes tomorrow. =DDD

Sorry for the short post !! :x [It's really late people ! ]

NITES !

No comments: