Saturday, September 20, 2008

I fell in love for a reason ♥











Boo !! :D





Okay.. so it was yet another day !! (: Nothing much did happened. KH was fine. Emmanuel, Nicole, Mei Yeen and I were talking about Yoong Keat. This is how it goes..





Yoong Keat : Wow !! Very hot lehh..


Huei Minn : Take out your shirt lah..


Yoong Keat : *Un-buttoned 1 button..* Sexy lehh...??


Huei Minn : Wtf ! No way !


Yoong Keat : Brainless.





This conversation fall ed on like when ?? Oh right.. Tuesday.-16.09.08- And it happened once again today. Gosh. @.@ Haha.. sorry Emmanuel for distracting you during KH.. but I just can't possibly concentrate... KH is dead boring.





It was English and I just can't forget what Gerald called Jia Cherng. It was like "Jia Cherng, you have a durian butt" !! Haha. (: Recess was boring.. I managed to borrow Sean's dictionary !! Or else I`ll be sent to office. Shervonne didn't get to lend a dictionary and she what ?! Oh right.. she took an English dictionary.. !! LoL.





Anyway, during Math.. I GOT scolded by that bitch ! But I don't like the way she teach and err the way she talk..





Huei Minn : Madam, how to do this ??


Madam : I`ll teach the whole class... tunggu ya...


Huei Minn : Okay.... [I skipped that question and did the next one]


Madam : Ehhh, saya panggil kamu tunggu !!!


Huei Minn : I know how to do already..


Madam : -stares-





So then she asked me to do it on the board. Ahaha.. yeah.. I got it correct.. she was fucking speechless !! After lunch we were suppose to have games but we had to go to the lecture theatre for awhile. Guess what ?! On the way there... James almost fell down. Haha. Thanks to this really really big rock ! haha. The principal told us about school and what ?? No thieves allowed in the school. She'll truly expel students that are little thieves etc. The guys were suspecting people already. @.@




Games was fine... (: I played basketball since netball is getting really crowded these days for I don't know what reason... :x Therefore didn't get to play.. :( During clubs and society, Kathleen told me that that bitch was a form 2 homeroom and she totally suck shits. C'mon lah ! Everyone knows she SUCK !! Oh yes I know everyone of you know !! xP





Oh by the way, I saw Aaron LEE ! LoL. Yes Meng kit !! Yours !!! =DDD

No comments: