Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Addiction strikes ♥




















It's another AWESOME day today ! When I got to see you. :P Unfortunately it didn't turn out well after that. :( Like yesterday !





This morning while we were in the assembly ground...





-Hoong Yip and Sean came -



Hoong Yip : Make me laugh...


Huei Minn : Why ? It's only the beginning of the day !


Sean : [inserts] put eye shit into Hoong Yip's ear..


-Everyone laughs-




And then after that.... We saw a video shoot by Mikaela's grandmother... It was so hilarious !!! The main character was her sister !! Yeap !! x)





Okay, PJK was totally fun when we get to tackle Mei Yeen whenever she gets the ball since she bounce the ball really far away from her. Haha. Thanks to Ka Wei whom got it and Nicole whom figured it out !! =] Yes, I banged my finger on the ball again ! 3 TIMES !!!! Like Nicholas !! Haha.





What was it to post in my blog again ? I can't possibly remember. Sigh. It was suppose to be LONG !! Oh right !!! Moral !! We had a quiz today ! Yes we WON !!! xP There's this one part where people have to act the answers out, people chose me ! FUCK ! I mean I don't even know how to act ! Well that what I think, but people calls me a drama queen. =.=





During lunch some guy was fucking GROSS !! Don't believe ? Ask Shu yi or Yvonne !! EWWW.. Yes, I almost puke ! I know this post is boring and I know you guys have came to see what happened during ................... Maths class!! HEY WAIT ! Nothing happened during math.. Just that Mrs. Bitchy gave us work and told us to complete it. =.= Yeah, that's about it. OOHHH right !! SOMETHING REALLY RARE HAPPENED !! RARE !! Hear me ??? RARE !!! She actually praised me ! Wtf !





Balan was mean !!! He told us to draw........



Huei Minn : Emmanuel, help me draw...


Emmanuel : Okay...


Huei Minn : Thanks.. damn nice weyy..


Emmanuel : Where got ?! Like a piece of shit only...


Huei Minn : Sir, this one very nice right ?


Balan : DISGUSTING !!!!





Wtf ! That was so insulting !!! :( Sejarah was yet FINE and BORING !!! :DDDD Nothing more !! (: Gott ciao and draw FACES. @.@ FACES I TELL YOU!! FACES !!





Oh and by the way !! It's the 1st Week-sary I feel down in school !! :S Haha. Yes, I remembered !!! (: By the way, I know why Brandon didn't come !!! =] He has some virus infection ... Oh well he's coming tomorrow again !!! Wheeeee... Emmanuel wouldn't miss him that much anymore ! :P

No comments: