Thursday, September 25, 2008

The endless feeling ♥











I have absolutely NOTHING to blog . =( Seriously there's nothing better to blog these days ! ;0 I can't seem to get anything into my head ! Yes ! NOTHING ! I`m warning you it's gonna be a really really really boring post for this entry.. Not interested ? FUCK OFF ! ♥


Lets just start from the morning, oh yes everyone was busy memorising the facts for Moral which officially SUCK SHIT ! Sab, Joanna and Fabian gave me some tips and yes they all DID came out ! FUCK !!!! So yeah, I screwed moral test ! =P Who cares ?


I`m gonna mention that person's name as well... Sailor okay. So yeah, I finally figured out sailor has a really FAKE attitude ! A TOTAL FAKISH ONE ! She always tell us she feel sad, disappointed etc. Come on lah ! The way she speaks, everyone knows she's just saying that just for the sake of satisfying herself ! She thinks she's so great ! HAHA ! Sorry, but you're a POOR actress ! Be yourself sailor ! Don't be another person lah ! It just suck ! Seriously, it does ! Yes I know you guys should ruffly know who is it ... ;)


Mrs. Bitchy's period was a bore ! She gave us like what ? 5 chapters of holiday homework ! Argh ! Something RARE happened AGAIN today ! She actually smiled at me and ask if I have any problem with my work and not ask anyone else.... 0_0 Weird ? I KNOW !!


ANU scolded me for no reason today ! She say I wasn't paying attention when I was jotting down notes ! Cough cough ... :S Science was actually fine after that !!!! ;P



See ! I told you today's post is BORING ! xP You've just wasted a couple of minutes reading this dumb post !!! :D

No comments: