Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let this last forever ♥


Okay.. this is practically yet another post. So yeah, continue reading or fuck off ! ♥ School was fine... we have a new member in NUTTY GROUP !! -Macedonian nut- Ehehe. (: Everyone was like really busy copying the dapatan kajian thingy for geography. Yeah, remember I mentioned that only jerks copy that and block up the whole corridor ??! I did copy SOME ! It's less than 5 minutes therefore it makes no difference right ??? xP

Yes people !! Remember I didn't get scoldings by HER yesterday ???? I did today. I was totally fucked up. Set 3 collapsed set with us today... so our class was crowded today. (: Okay fine, maybe not my class but 1C.

Meiyeen : Huei Minn lend your maths book..

hueiminn : okay... [passes the book to her]

Madam : huei minn what do you think you're doing ?! It's maths now... where's your math book ???? It's not a free period coming here okay !

hueiminn : Sorry madam.. [takes back the book and showed her I DID HER WORK]

Madam : okay... *shakes head* budak ini sungguh nakal.


I didn't even do anything !!! I just borrowed my book to Mei Yeen and that's all I did. I didn't even fucking TALK ! BITCH ASS !! Anyway, call me what you want ;; still not giving a damn ! I was just being nice ! She pisses me off EVERY SINGLE DAY ! Argh. D;

Madam : What shape is this ??
Class : Parallelogram ...
Madam : What shit is this ???
Class : *Laughs*
Yvonne : Rectangle...
Madam : GOOD.

As if we're that dumb ... we're not learning shapes here okay ! Maybe parallelogram is acceptable but what about square ? Rectangle ? Circle ? As if we still can't remember those basic shapes. =(

Overall school was fine...

Came home had to rush for KGT. =.= I finally finished before 9.30p.m.. (: Wheee.... I'm so satisfy with myself right now ! Seriously I am ! :P And so now I am having the time to blog. Thank God !! x)

I was chatting with Marcus earlier.....


(8:05 PM) Marcus chua:
I DONT KNOW N BRANDON SAY U R WESLEY NERD
(8:05 PM) [♥]●×ħűεĩ мїиŋ×●:
Nerd ??!
(8:05 PM) [♥]●×ħűεĩ мїиŋ×●:
fucked up.. ._.
(8:05 PM) Marcus chua:
WESLEY NERD BRANDEN SAY



C'mon ! I don't even study. I do last minute work.. if Brandon calls me a nerd what is he ??? A SUPER WESLEY NERD !!! That is so wrong ! He studies geography ;; I don't. He does all his homework ;; I complete SOME of my homework and the rest I do hunting for answers. See the difference ?? I`m not angry but I`m telling the truth !

I don't know why but the posts are getting shorter and shorter each day. @.@

No comments: