Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Over-rated love ♥


Okay.... so right ... Remember I was blogging about my maid last night.. ha, this post it PARTLY about her too. If you're not interested.. get lost then !! (: At least I know some of you do.. like ermm.. Jay ??!?! Right boy ?? Haha. Sorry, but he's my pet frog, if you must know. Which is really hard to take care of, he might leap away anytime, anywhere. @.@
So yeah, in the morning... I wanted to drink "Milo" so yeah... I told the new maid to make "Milo".. guess what !?!?!? She doesn't know how. So I told my maid, I wanted to drink orange juice... She stared at me. I was like.. wtf. -.- Finally my old maid did every single thing for me. Gosh.
School was fine, nothing much happened... yeah. Mr.Low didn't come !! Oh my gosh !! We missed PJK. =.= Actually it's sort of like equal. (: See, last week 1C,L,W and P didn't have PJK since Mr. Low was absent due to don't know what kind of reason.. and er 1K missed PJK on Monday since it was a public holiday. And yeah, today US. But 1M don't do things fairly do we ??? Ahhh !! Why was Mr. Low even absent. :(
During KHB period was so stupid.. I told Ching Ching and Shin May to tell teacher that I was having fever. So yeah, they almost told teacher when I was fucking giggling. He heard and yeah.. that plan was ruin. I was like.. O-kay. Suddenly, I felt really really dizzy and stuff.. You know I thought I was gonna faint.. and I had this minor headache. wtf ! But then, after seeing Noraini... Immediately, my dizzy-ness feeling and you know that headache thing.. was like GONE !!! :S Weird right ?? I thought I made Noraini as my devil ???! Maybe she isn't that bad after all... Oh what the heck, she is !! :x
Okay so I reached home late today. Don't know why but somehow it wasn't the right time. It was later than usual. I know that's lame but still. So my OLD maid told me that my NEW maid didn't feel like working here and such. She misses her family. I was like okay... and I think we can solve that problem out. Yeah, and my mom came back, so she told me what I wanted to tell her... so erm yeah. We've sort of solved the problem out. The decision was actually quite you know bad but my dad also agrees.
She misses her family ;
She's young ;
She does her work really slowly ;
She doesn't understand much ;
She doesn't like talking ;
Her voice's like really soft ;
It's hard to understand when she talks ;
She stares at people with her BIG eyes ;
She's quiet ;
She's shy
ETC.
Okay, you see if you were wondering what decision we made.. we sort of like brought her back to the agency. Which is a sad thing. And I feel really bad. Seriously, but according to my family.. we don't want to you know like treat her as a maid. My dad says she'll have a bright future if she's rich enough to effort education fees and such. Yeah, so actually I just don't feel right, sending someone back without letting her to even try for like a month. Yeah, as what my parents and Sek Hao told me.. it's illegal. Okay fine, I understand now. But there's this something in my heart now.. it doesn't feel right, as if I was the main cause of it. You know it's really heart-breaking to see someone like that... her family has LACK OF MONEY problems and we're like... okay, you're too young therefore I`m sending you back. I was like... okay, she's not even in our house for more than 24-hours and you're asking her to go back. Yeah, and I started arguing with my mom. Seriously, I did. Eventually I understand like right now. You see.. something really weird is happening to me... I've not talk much to that maid... it's like less than 50 words, WORDS and I feel sad. As is really sad and bad. :(
You know I had this same feeling when Ji Min was leaving. At the very moment after games on Friday... every single thing that I've insulted him before or what teased him before.. came popping up in my mind. Yeah, and his evil looking face too.. and yes, I wasn't really concentrating during clubs and society. It was like everything was so WRONG. As if nothing was right. I know most of you know, but yeah those of you who don't know.. it's because I didn't want to show it. Yeah. So anyway, the maid is now being sent back. =[ Sad right ????????

No comments: