Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And so it felt addictive ♥

















Today was a really great day !! Seriously !!! I know most of you know why, yet most of you don't know !! xP Feel lucky if you know ! I`m not going to say it here in my blog. :P Haha.


In the morning Mei Yeen, Yvonne, Isaac and I were talking when Madam Ceceilia came in. O_O All of us were like shocked ! Yes we got scolded ! No worries !! Nothing much happen ! The worst part was, while Madam Ceceilia was scolding us, Angel was still SLEEPING !! Hahahaha !! xP



Okay, so er nothing much happened this morning except for Mrs. Matthews blabbing about science and art classes when we enter form 4. :S Yes ! I know it's boring ! x) It was Mrs. Bitchy's lesson the first 2 periods ! Gossh !! I didn't know her English was that bad !! 0_0 She pronounced "Carton" as "Cartoon" ! Wtf ! I`m sure if she would to take our entrance exam, she'll fail it ! (:



Mrs. Bitchy : One trader bought 48 "cartons" of drinks ...

Huei Minn : Ehh, which question ??

Shin May : No idea ...

Huei Minn : Yvonne..... oh never mine ! Madam, which question ?

Mrs. Bitchy : 15..

Huei minn : Thanks Madam !!

Shy Yi : " Cartons " madam !! Not " CARTOON "!



-Laughs-



Madam : Solve 85263 - (x) = 37576.

Class : 47687

Madam : WRONG !!!

Shangkar : Madam, 85263 - 37576..

Madam : Oh yeah, saya tersilap !

Huei Minn : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Madam : -stares- Huei minn, semua orang pun pernah buat silap !




Fuck !! She doesn't even know how to minus ! How can she possibly be a SECONDARY school teacher ?????? She say everyone makes mistakes ! C'mon lah ! In exams we make mistake she scold ! During class she make mistake she can be forgiven ! :x Helllloooooooooo ???! Why not for year end I make a mistake for the simplest question and go telling her that "semua orang pun pernah buat silap " ! Bitch ass !! She pisses me off every SINGLE day !!!!! :S



During KH was really funny when Jia Cherng and Gerald read the love letters [insert] wrote ! Imagine that, someone that doesn't understand Chinese writing Chinese love notes ! Jobless lah ! [No offense,______] But I've gotta admit that it was FUNNY !! =] Laughed and got scolded once again ! xP Oh yes, whatever !



Noraini didn't come and guess what ?! Yesterday was her birthday !!! =.= Happy belated ! (: Anyway, so we had Mr. Naresh ! He was really funny !! Talking to James, Navin, Zach and Jun Chao !! =) Lunch was fine until.....



Sean : Huei Minn likes me because of my legs ...

Mikaela : What for ?

Huei Minn : Your legs also not hot !

Sean : It's actually hot !! No hair arrr !!!

Huei Minn : WTF !!

Ian : Huei Minn likes Brandon lah !

-everyone stares-

Huei Minn : no...

Sean : Ehh, huei minn likes me for my legs.

-Madam Ceceilia wals pass-

Huei Minn : SHIT !

Sean : Oh my gosh !

Madam ceceilia : -stares-

Mikaela : Aiyor !

Prefects : Students please go to the assembly ground now !

-everyone of us stands-

-I took Hoong yip's PENCIL-

Hoong Yip : Give me back !

Huei Minn : Blah blah blah !

Hoong Yip : Madam, she took my pen !!!

Madam Ceceilia : Give him back !

Huei Minn : LOOK MADAM !! PENCIL !!

Madam Ceceilia : -laughs- I don't care give him back !

-returned-

Mikaela : Are you MAD ?!?!?!?

-walks away -



Haha. Computer was fine. Noting much did happened except for this particular question.



Sir : What is a cookie ?

Huei Minn : WHAT ?

Daniel : -shows the book-

Huei Minn : -Laughs- Shin May what you write ?

Shin May : -shows the book-

Huei Minn : HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! xP




Guess what she wrote ???! She wrote "What is a cooking" rather than "What is a cookie" ! Haha. xP Other than that, everything was fine ! x) Nothing much more happened after that ! :P Until now !!!! Oh I heard Marcus YOU FELL DOWN !! HAHA !! xP Yes, I`m gonna tell Brandon !!! =]

No comments: