Sunday, August 31, 2008

You're my drug ♥

Yeah.... it's 31st of August !! Which means ............. NATIONAL DAY !! Yeah.. I`m just mentioning it because I know you care and if I don't mention it you'll say I DON'T RESPECT MALAYSIA. But what's for to respect when I don't even like this country. Sigh. But seriously !! I just like the part when we get a DAY OFF !! SCHOOL'S OUT !!! Which is a good thing. I know not to all but well at least to me !! Hehe.

So this morning I was in church and yeah the jets and stuff were damn noisy !!!! Yeah yeah.. I don't understand why people want jets for ?!? It's not like you can't see it in any other days... =.= You know we are worshiping while the jets let off NOISY SOUNDS !!!! Urgh.

Later went to Mid-Valley and bought lots of you know clothing's and stuff. Roxy was having sales... I bought this top last week since it was some new arrival item, and guess what ?! There's sales and it's like having 20% discount for that same unit !! Fuck that shit ! Mom and dad were pissed so went off and will be back again possibly tomorrow.. Haha. :) Then we went to Tropicana life it was yeah, crowded. =.= Bought a bottom and a few tops.

Yeah, people I know Theresa is wondering why I`m not going to search for my choir need-ables. =.= Actually I didn't really care much, was lazy to think about choir so yeah.. left that out, will wear simple thingies there and fake a story about how hard it was to find that costume !! *wink*

Was suppose to celebrate Han Minn's birthday today but he didn't want to.. therefore blah that off. Home indeed. (: And Allan's birthday !!! It's like when was it again ?! Ahh, who gives a damn, but yeah dad delayed that too !! Haha.

Gah, sorry for such short post. :x

Happy birthday Vanessa !!
Best of luck !! (:

No comments: