Friday, August 29, 2008

The Mirror stares me in the face ♥


Haha... Yeah.. It's a sad day.One of the sad-ness moments in my life. I said ONE OF THEM !!! Most of you know why... Things happen too.. so yeah, no choice.. T.T Ji Min left school !!! :( Today's his last day of school !!!! :( It was so sudden' !!!! He had to go to Shanghai for 10 months education. He said he would take the entrance exam after he come back in the next 10 months.. but how are we gonna know if HE WOULD PASS THE EXAM ?!?!?!??! Gosh. It isn't some sort of GUARANTEE agreement or some sort.. BUT WHY MUST HE LEAVE !! Our beloved cousin... !! Gone for 10 MONTHS !!! No way MAN !!!! :( It sucks you know! Even if he really had pass the entrance exam, maybe I won't be in that school anymore. I might transfer school you know , dude !


That same feeling strike !! The last day of primary school days !! Gosh !! I still remember the date.. it was on the 16/11/07. Right people ??! [Touched ?!]


Okay so yeah, we had choir performance during assembly when the school wanted to celebrate National day. =.= We had to sing " You Raise Me Up " on stage.. and guess what ?! Amanda Fainted !!!! Due to fever I think. Pitiful eyh ?? And it was a Friday !! She had to miss games.. Sad case !!


Overall most of the students said the choir was nice !! ^^ Haha. Ji Min cried !! xO Jia Cherng planned to join choir next year.. =.= And ermm yeah. Comment of MOST of the people : Nice yet touching . LoL. (: TOUCHING ?!?!?! I didn't know it was touching. Haha. And did I mention on stage while we were performing.. Angeline sang OUT OF TUNE.. Haha. KILL ME but I had to say it !! Haha...


Oh yeah, after maths was lunch break. So I saw [inserts] bunny lying on the floor. So I grab it up and hid it in my pocket.. after that when I went back to class she told me her bunny was missing. She told Mei Yeen and Shin May too. It was really funny, since both of them knows our plan. For I don't know what reason... [inserts] blamed Jun Chao. =.= So yeah. We had a really quick lunch and hid the bunny in the toilet. So we told her Jun Chao threw it in the toilet since Jun Chao agreed. Haha. It was really really HILARIOUS !! Nyahahahaha.. ^^


Games was fine. Yeah, my team lost in basketball. T.T Sad right ?? Haha. Then we played Netball it was okay. 2 vs 3. 1M, Huei Minn and Nicole vs 1C, Sheen-le, Ain and Wei Jing. Haha. It was stupid. We were running everywhere and it was FULL COURT !!! =.=


I got home and guess what ?! I got sun-burnt !! T.T Sad right !! I didn't know at first so I went to the park for half and hour... DIE !!! SUN BURNT became WORSE !!!!!!!!!! :(


Sad day this is.. isn't it ????

No comments: