Sunday, August 3, 2008

Would you mind your own business !

Okay, lets just get this clear !
You know who you are !
For you have done and get what you deserve too !





I use to like you a lot;
I use to tell you everything that is bugging me;
I use to trust you a lot;
I use to turn up to you when I`m down;
I use to think of you when I`m down;
I use to miss you when you're not with me;
I use to let out my heart in front of you;
but now, it's all about to change. ...



I miss the way you use to be, and for that I admit. The way you USE TO speak, laugh, smile. What has gotten into you ??? You said you felt sorry for me. But why ?? You betrayed me ! For that, you apologized. But still, you didn't know how serious it was until everyone turned up to me... You know I can't forgive you this time. Even my parents know now... what do you want me to do. I'm really clueless right now. I`m tired of acting normal when deep down in my heart, I have trillions and trillions of questions to ask you. Therefore, I guess that's the end ! I don't want to be your sister or whoever closer than a friend. So I hope to be your friend and that's all.

No comments: