Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dance like the diva ♥


Everything changes,
but beauty remains.
Something so tender
I cant explain.
Well I may be dreaming
but til I awake..
Can we make the dream last forever?
And I'll cherish all the love
we share for a moment like this.
Blahs !!! Sorry Jean and Jay for not updating AGAIN. The 2 J's. Oh and Jing told me to update too.. for I don't know what reason. (: So that makes it 3 J's !! Yay !! (:

So yeah, yesterday was fine. It was a really sleepy day, you can see people yawning in class when teachers are teaching, seriously, why can't we start school a bit later... perhaps 8.00 a.m.. ?? At least it's better than 7.30 a.m.. :x So yeah, I was one of them too... Gosh, I couldn't sleep the night before.. what to do ??


So ermm today was fine, nothing much happened actually... we had to sing some patriotic song and Han Wei was seriously hilarious. Oh my gosh, he's so cute.. I mean seriously !! Gosh.. Angel was LOUD !! @.@ Kill me ! ~


Maths class was yet again boring.. :( During geography lesson, my group was told to draw a KING KONG !! Which made us hyper !! It was Yvonne !! Hahahahahhaa... Laughed like shit !! We were drawing stupid and playfully when Madam Norasimah said it was NICE !! =P Hehe. I mean it was just our playful-ness and now we plan to pass it up !! (: Haha. Oh and by the way I'm in the same group as Shin May. Lots of criticising from our dearly beloved COUSIN, Jia Cherng and Beloved UNCLE Gerald. ;O


During History period, I don't know my Madam Noraini told us to write some oh so last minute karangan thing. I mean like so what if national day is coming ?! We are suppose to do in either during Malay or Civic period. Not History, okay fine maybe History is also partly about National day but since she told us our class was slow, she should've FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON !!!


Oh and Madam Grace's gonna let us watch a MOVIE !! Yay !! Which means NO ENGLISH LESSONS FOR I THINK 3 DAYS !! or is it 4 ? (: Lucky set 2's aren't we ?? (:


Oh and by the way cousin [inserts], although you'll be leaving for 10 whole freaking months, we'll still remember and love you !! (= Forget about what grandaddy said. I`m sure he'll miss you more than we do..!! Nyahahahahhahhaa.. Daniel grandad, don't kill me ! :(
Oh and by the way I found my little something I lost !! (: Yay me !!!
I've just figured out a song !! ^^
[sing it in you are my sunshine rhythm]
Rachel my Sunshine !
Fabian my Star-ry !
Ving Yii my Jelly !
Shin May my Tortoise !
Mei Yeen my Crab-by !
Bryan my duck-ky
Nicho~las that happy devil !! (:
I`ll sing it to you if you want me too.. xD

No comments: