Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looking through the eyes of love ♥


Booo !! ~ xP


National day's coming !! Excited ?? No ?? Oh yeah, I`m not surprised !! Haha. But I know some of you out there are excited... I knew it ! As what Miss Goh mentioned this morning...
" something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, MILK AND HONEY means something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, something, THANK YOU !! (:
It was raining this morning and guess what ?! Shin May, Jia Cherng and I were telling each other ghost stories and creepy stuff... Until we had to go up to the hall.. =.= Wtf ! So what if it's raining ? Assembly is not that important right ?! We had to walk all the way up to the hall and have assembly !! I mean BORING assembly. Sigh. :x
Blahs !! It's THURSDAY !! Which means......... ART !! Ain't it SUCKISH ?!?!?!??!?! I know I hate art. Seriously... it sucks, the teacher makes it even worse. @.@ I like the part when Sean imitates her when she cough. It's darn hilarious !! xP
Fortunately, Madam never come today, therefore we didn't have Art lessons... 2 free periods !! Shin May and I did some wacky stuff since we couldn't go walk around and you know mess up the class, since there was this teacher in there. She's lame. :O Not sure what's her name but still.
English was really funny, we get to watch "Happy feet" ! Who know, we finished the whole movie by using up 2 periods yesterday and 1 today. But well we missed half of lunch. Nicole was like dying since she had LACK OF FOOD problem. Haha. After the movie, Debra and I went up the hall for choir practice . Damn that Li Sheng ! He thinks I sing like a frog !!! -.- Yeah, and I was late.
After that we went for like 5 minutes of maths. Yvonne was hyper she went slamming the door. Jia Cherng whom was sleeping suddenly jumped up. I don't know why... but Yvonne gets hyper like ME when we sing. Haha. Usually. (: Right Ching ?? x)
It was then Science, yeah it's BORING !! I mean I didn't really like science from the beginning don't people ever think it's boring... yeah, and I fucking burned my palm.. with what is it call again ?? Some white thing.. I know Ka Wei, Mei Yeen and Jia Cherng burnt theirs too.. xP At least these dearly people teman-ed me. Haha !! If not I would be the only one with a burnt palm.
Haha.. Nothing more !!
Birthday wishes :-
Christopher !! xD
Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!
Best of luck !!

No comments: