Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I know who I am ♥


You know sometimes I really HATE myself as in really really abhor myself ! Seriously ! I can't understand myself and I think I`m really smart that I can understand people's feelings !! And right ! It's all total rubbish !! I crap ALOT ! Which it's really really true and I know why now ! I hurt people's feelings too. Okay, whatever I've done, I`m really sorry. And this time, I really mean it. If you don't think this is sincere enough, come tell me. I`ll try to solve the problem. By the way, if I've hurt you so deeply that you can't possibly forgive me, go ahead ! Hate me all you want ! I don't give a damn anymore, since I don't know myself. You can tell me, if you want because I don't really care ! Since I don't know myself what's the use ??? And people, if you guys think you know me really well forget it okay ! I don't even know myself... and you guys can't possibly understand me !




Same goes to.. the thing I own. I LOST SOMETHING REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT !! I can't seem to find it anywhere in my house ! Oh my gosh !! I totally HATE myself. Damn ! I can't believe I misplaced it ! :( I spent almost the whole day finding it but failed ! D: I didn't even bother to tear down since I`m feeling so so so depress. :( Imagine that. Whole day ! No clue ! What the heck !! And I remembered so clearly where I lost saw it.. and the next moment it's GONE !! I tell you it VANISHED !! :( Sorry Kaitlyn and Hoon for suspecting you guys. I know I misplaced it myself and I shouldn't have suspected you guys ! :( I feel really really bad right now !! I`m sorry okay !! Sometimes, I really feel like killing myself !

No comments: