Monday, August 11, 2008

I deserve to smile !! ♥


I couldn't turn on the TV

without something there to remind me

It wasn't all that easy

to just put aside your feelings

I couldn't sleep last night due to some reason. (: Ask me and I`ll tell you if I feel like it. Haha. So yeah. I finally did manage to sleep when I had a really really really WEIRD DREAM !

It started of fine.. we were in school playing "Truth or Dare". Isaac dared me to climb on this ladder which is really really long. No one ever did tried. I went up trying not to look down. When I reached the top, Isaac called me, I glaze down and he shook the ladder. I held the handle as tight as I could but failed. I fell down. I heard my alarm ringing and I woke up. I felt the cold tiled-floor and found out I was on the ground ! I guess I've rolled down from the bed. :x Clumsy eyh ?! Hehe.

I went to the bathroom and I cheek was hurting so badly. I barely even can smile. When I talk it hurts a lot. I tried not to talk too much in school but failed. :( You guys know I TALK ALOT ! =D Oh yes you do ! I can't eat !! I can only drink now. Unfortunate much ?? D=

Kaitlyn went to Pulau Redang and I`m sure she'll enjoy herself !! ^^

1C had art today. They do crazy stuff... so yeah. The ground was full of candle wax and erm.. block soap thingy. I have NO IDEA what is it called. :x Yeah, I was playing with it... So Issac threw it on my face.. guess what ?! It went into my nose. :( Then I yawned. I rubbed my eyes and soon I found out the I had candle/soap wax in my eye !! Urgh !!! Any more worse could it be ??!

Noraini was gila-ted today.. just because SOME PEOPLE looked at the Form 2's having games, she was furious ! I mean it's our eyes.. we have the rights to look at whatever we want right ?! She totally suck !! No one would like her !! x( And she gave us freaking much mind mapping homework to do last week ! Thanks to Daniel's smart briefing ! I completed it in time when she didn't collect our BOOKS !!! What an ass !

Birthday wishes :-

Vicki !! ♥

Brandon !! ♥

Best of luck guys !! (: Much loves.


PS. New email : hueiminn.95@live.com.my [MSN]
Add me if you want ! I`m not forcing you !! ♥

No comments: