Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreaming Sweet Dreams


Once again... I`m back here !! (= Jean I know you're happy because I`m blogging again !! My blog is once again ALIVE !! I know you're proud of me !! ^^ Haha.

Yeah, erm it was another day where I have homework not done approaching to school. Yes, I have no choice but to copy answers. Don't blame me ; I didn't know how to answer some. :( We had double period Math today ! =x I never really liked Math. I was really bored, therefore I was kicking grandpa's chair. I hope he doesn't mind, but well Isaac does.. I don't know why but yeah. I WASN'T EVEN KICKING HIM !!!!

After break we had Geography lessons, presentation was going on when we were preparing for our sketch as I've mentioned before. It didn't turn out as well as we expected. Thanks to Benny who was blocking the others standing beside us. It goes like this, Madam Norasimah told us to do our sketch beside the new basketball court.. so we did it during Upper Secondary break.. There were many people crowding around. The wind was blowing and there's this part when Ji Min had to burn the papers but the fire kept being blowed off. :( Benny then went and hold the un-burnt paper. Sigh. After that it went smoothly. Speacial thanks to : Ji Min the bookseller !!! (: Yvonne, Mei Yeen and Shin May. Although it wasn't such memorable but well at least other people had a great laugh. Good job guys. I was the police by the way. :x Ooh and much apologizes to Benny ; Jia Cheng and Gerald for spilling the mud on your shoes. :x I really didn't mean it.

We went to the library during Bible Knowledge. It was nothing, we didn't do anything but whisper, laugh, talk, scribble, draw and A LITTLE READING. Madam was busy doing that card thing for Mrs. Matthews and she cancelled our extra lesson for English !! (: So yeah, I've gotta bring a few cookies tomorrow for our dearly beloved Emmanual, Sean, Ian, Hoongyip [ I don't think I`ll give you ] , Nicole, Angel, Mei Yeen, Shin May and Yvonne. I guess that cookie was nice eyh ?! They were snatching over one small little pack just now. I only ate a piece and the others were to them. Shin May even ate the cookie's crumps. I didn't know it was that nice. Hehe.

During computer period, Shin May, Jia Cheng and I were sitting together talk at first then Shin May decided to tell us a ghost story so yeah. Now Jia Cherng knows what would freak me out and kept repeating it. Actually it was really scary.

Li Sheng told Wei Liang that I like a guy for his eyes which is a total fake !
Ps. Ian and Debra don't crap ! I know you guys know is fake but don't freaking tell Wei Liang or it would be such great rumour to everyone.

Kaitlyn's coming back tomorrow !! Aunty Hoon and family would be coming over to my house for a 6 nights 7 days stay. 0.O My house's gonna be really crowded. :0

No comments: