Friday, August 8, 2008

The tears I shed for you was worth it ♥


It's 08.08.08 !! (: Which means OLYMPICS !!! Ooh and birthday freaks !! (:


Birthday wishes to Seeyau ; Joey and Shinwei !!


Gah. I'd rather blog than watch the Olympics actually. I got bored of it. Yeah, I got scolded by my dad far walking away from the Television for the FIRST time ! ._. I got away saying I have loads of homework !! (: Haha. So yeah, the open ceremony was fine. I tell you... I got so BORED after so long. The open ceremony was like 1 hour ++ long. @.@ What the heck !


School was fine. Having piles and piles of HOMEWORK !! For some fucking reason. My weekends are mainly occupy this week... with visiting and bloody works !!! I don't even think I`ll be able to complete them unless I start now which is totally something wrong ! Who would do their homework on a Friday. I mean some people do complete them, but you guys know me too well ! I wouldn't only maybe 1/4 on Saturday and the rest on Sunday. x]


During Math class, for I don't know what kind of reason, Isaac told mommy that I wanted to couple [inserts]. And she approved ! Fuck !! I mean, I don't exactly like him ! I don't even like him. CRAP ! Eventually, I think that what we like to so call "rumour" is spreading like really really fast.. ! :x Gee, but I still can't completely put the blame on Isaac. He's my bro.. =D and besides that, everyone is also suspecting so yeah. :S


Oh and by the way, Games period was fucking short ! :C


Gah, HanMinn, Krystle, Suyin, Joey, Rose, Yuanfang etc. etc. Good luck for tomorrow's WMS entrance exam !! ^^


Ooh and Nick, don't worry okay. You'll be fine.. We'll sue that fucking bitch one day!

No comments: