Monday, August 4, 2008

Don't judge me for I have made my decision

Today was quite shocking. It started of a great day in school until I came home. Let's just start from the beginning, nothing much happened until lunch time. We were suppose to rehearse for out Geography but failed. I feel so sorry for my group members for not listening to them. I was playing a game with my OTHER friends. :x Sigh. I really sorry though.

So yeah... English was good until I got so annoyed by Benny and Munhao. They kept throwing things at me. Ooh and that includes Benjamin ! Urgh ! Maths was fine. Sejarah was okay.. School was over. Oh and special Thanks to Wei Liang for that thing I've requested for !! ^^

I came home when my Aunt told me that my brother went to the hospital this morning to check in wound and fainted in the hospital. I mean like, what the hell.. how on earth could he faint ?! He told me he was really blur and suddenly he just go black off. I didn't know he was that ill and weak. I remembered yesterday we were playing Monopoly so happily.. Haha. So yeah, it was unfair ! He get to skip C.Wong's tuition !! P.S Kuencheng people, you guys should know the hectic when you attend C.Wong's class. LoL. xP I'm thankful I didn't get her as my tuition teacher last year !! ^^

Anyway, for those people whom I told who I admire or something... I've already decided not to like him as it was a total mistake ! It was such a massive one. I awake from dreamland now so stop asking me if I still like him more than a friend, or tell me what anything about him. :x

No comments: