Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What if I say you're my sunshine ?


This morning, for I don't know what reason.. Sab,Ian and I were talking about Ian's birthday ! (: It's gonna be on a Sunday [24/8] also known as the last day of the holidays. He mentioned he might not be around but it's the last day of holidays ! What the heck !!!

So ermm, we had "NERDS" today !! It's so cool. I`m sure at least 10 in 1 have eaten it before. That's a candy by the way. It's actually sweet and first.. then turn to sour, eventually sweet again !! Cool eyh ?? (:

Computer class was fine. We had to travel to the other block as the computer lab in our block was not functioning or something like that. I tell you ! That other block's computer was so cacat-ed !! It suck ! I mean like our computer is so much more better than the other block's.

Oh and just now, Cikgu Pandian didn't come in to our class.. So we played and played and played until the bell rang !! We were cheering for joy !! Haha. Lucky eyhh !?

Oh my gosh, "nerds" are so good !! (: Right wesleyans of 1M,C [2008] ??

Nothing much more !
Therefore, ciaoz !

No comments: