Sunday, August 10, 2008

I believe letting go is the worst mistake of my life ♥


I see you
wishing I can say the words within
wishing I can touch you in that certain way
the way that will let you know
I do love you too


Yesterday


Went back to school, met up with ShuYi ; Debra ; MeiJun ; Nicholas ; Lucas; Pravin ; Derek ; KaiFoong ; BoonSiew ; Esther etc. etc. (: There were so fucking many parents in school. There were like 600 ++ students that is gonna take the Form 1's entrance exam. Mostly were SriKL and some Chinese school. Surprisingly, my school has quite an amount of people too. There were just about 5 or 6 pupils from SriGarden this year. :x


So yeah, we walked and talk and play around the school. Gah, ShuYi sprayed water on my face in the toilet and the washer woman was like.. O.O !! Ha ha. So then went home, had to go for Math for I don't know what reason HoongYip came. I was waiting for Debra actually. So yeah, it was nothing much though. During Math, Mandeep saw this new what we like to so call "Durian box" so he got crazy and went scribbling all around the box. Well, for I don't know what kind of reason, he wrote my name all over the box. Well, he wrote his name too.. with this really really humongous font ! So we write down our e-mail address and see if anyone would to add us in MSN. Ha ha. Pretty lame huh.


Came home, met up with Kiet Leng, spent 1 hour and 30 minutes in Ho's place. Yadaa, went home got ready to Joelle's place for dinner. It was quite fun actually hanging with each other. We were friends since 3 and now we're 13 !! (: Cool eh ??! I her !! xD Reached home and 1.00 a.m. and guess what ?! My air-conditioner wasn't working, so daddy had to fix it. After the screwing and the drilling and the unplugging and stuff... It was done !! (: I finally get to sleep. ^^ Well yeah, I slept at 2.30 a.m..



♥♥♥

Ciaoz.

No comments: