Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Loving you is an irresistable desire


You're not alone
together we stand
I'll be by your side
you know I'll take your hand
when it gets cold
and it feels like the end
there's no place to go
you know i won't give in
no I won't give in.


So today we had this photo shoot. We were under that holy HOT sun when K, L, W, P get to take their photos between block A and D. Pitiful much ?? :(




During Geography lesson, we had this group discussion about our presentation. It's so COOL. When sudden' ideas pop-up which is really really cool ! (: It isn't that bad after all. My group is doing about the greenhouse effect. Well, it's quite challenging, because Isaac's group will be doing the same topic as us and we wouldn't want it to be the same presentation. Pupils from our class would feel so bored when they hear about it. So yeah, we decided to do/make [inserts] will tell after presentation. heeh.. (:



Arghh !! During Sejarah, this school's computer doesn't have the 2007 format Microsoft PowerPoint thingy so we had to transfer it. So those clever clever people ask me to do it. Fine ! So I did it. =D I`m so very KIND and HELPFUL am I ?? Haha.



We had this tryout during lunch for [inserts] Ji Min was hyper and he threw his ELRP book to a form 3 girl. Haha. Those Form 3 guys were like staring at us with that puzzled look on the face. Actually I get confused also. :( Which is such a despise !! :X



Computer lesson was the best ! We were using MSN and Friendster when teacher didn't even bother. So we chatted like shit. It was crap, by the way. I had this conversation with Ka Wei when she asked me if we're having any homework for BM ! I mean like why does every single person ask me about BM when they have problem !? I`m not even good in BM or what so ever ! I have nothing better to do but post Yvonne's conversation out here.



Yvonne : Why MeiYeen angry me ?

Hueiminn : Fcuk ! * looks at here and see what reaction she gave*

Yvonne : Please tell !

Hueiminn : From this angle, you didn't have any reaction. You're lifeless !

Yvonne : If not what reaction you want me to give ?

Hueiminn : You so Oh my gosh ! Hueiminn said "Fcuk".

Yvonne : *she said it out loud* "Oh my gosh ! Huei Minn said TUUUUUUUUUT "



Hahahahahhaa !! Then the bell rang so we had to shut the comp. :(


Nothing much happened during English. And yeah, BM as pretty fun too... (: I was sitting with Micky when we were checking out eye browns. Munhao and Yoongkeat's were the best. It was so cool ! And then I got hit by a mentos !



Yoongkeat : "Throws Mentos on me"

Hueiminn : Who did that ?!

Yoongkeat : Me ?? *laughing*

Hueiminn : *gets mad, threw the mentos to Yoongkeat*

Yoongkeat : *sniff sniff*

Hueiminn : EWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Yoongkeat : Should I say Eww ?

Hueiminn : *nods head*

Yoongkeat : EWWWWW !!




Then Yoongkeat threw the mentos to Nicole, Nicole threw the mentos to me. I threw it back to her ! Lame much ?! Hahaha.. (:





Nothing more !! I've finished Geography and Sejarah project. Now rushing for Comprehension. :0 Mdm. Grace musn't see this. :x Heeh.





Muchloves,

hueiminn

No comments: