Monday, July 7, 2008

The times when there was me and you


Heyy !! :D


Sorry for not blogging again. I was so freaking lazy, as usual.


Okay, so on Saturday I went back to school for the 30 hours-famine thing. It was crazy man. 30 hours I tell you.. NO FOOD. Fortunately we get to drink PLAIN WATER. It wasn't suffering or anything, it's fun due to the games we played and the people we mixed around. It was like so COOL. Haha. So yeah. I was in group 2 and yeah we won for talent night !! ^^ We didn't sort of expected that. We wanted to win the group presentation of MTV but failed. We danced "Barbie Girl" by the way. The guys we're acting as Barbie while the girls act as Ken. They all did great. Seriously, it was damn nice. haha. Other games were nice too, and so yeah. Next year Meiyeen and Angel's planning to join so yeah. (: WeiJing and I might take part again.. xD Haha.


The telematch was quite fun too... the squeezing game.. Haha. (: It was just damn fun... 1 and a quarter day in school.. one word.. WOW !! xD


So yeah, next year's practical exam pieces are like freaking hard... =.=" Seriously, it is.


Today on the way to school, outside ChongHwa, Sekhao saw some guy exercising. It was damn funny. He went jump jump jump and then hop hop hop lastly, he did push ups. Ooh and we also had this parent-teacher conference... it was stupid I tell you... the Library was seriously crowded and ermm yeah. Teachers have been complaining I`m too playful in class... must work harder and stuff like that. Now my mom is asking me to start re visioning for the last term's , sigh. :(

No comments: