Sunday, July 27, 2008

I`m out of control and at the same time hard to handle


The things I hate about you
You're vain,
your games,
you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh,
you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy


Hey All


Okay, so yeah.. I know you're thinking how lazy am I to NOT post any entries.. :0


So where should I start ? Okay fine, we'll start from Friday then. During Science period, Mdm Anurekha[ I still don't know how to spell her name. :x] didn't come. So the class was ermm, a disaster I must say. Cousin Jia Cherng the saloonist was styling up Uncle Gerald's hair. LoL. Thanks to my water. @.@


It was once again games period we were all looking forward to, since we've missed 3 weeks of it. So I was playing netball, but well lost. No matter what, we still rock.. !! (:


During clubs and societies, we went up to the hall as usual. If you were wondering, I`ll be participating in the 25th Anniversary dinner choir.. Hehe. (:


Okay so yesterday which was Saturday, Joelle dropped by and erm yeah. We went to this place where Aunt Kim works. Guess what ?! I saw Kimberly there !! *giggles* So yeah, there was this fashion show on. =D Nothing much quite happened there. Oh yeah, there was this part when Uncle Teoh won this lucky draw but he was completely clueless. Haha.


And last but not least, Afrina's sister was darn funny by pointing the leaves just now. Gahh... (: Adorable much. xD


Nothing more.

TTYL !!

No comments: