Monday, July 14, 2008

I wanna be with you until the sky falls down to me.

I like the feel of your name on my lips ;
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss ;
The way that your fingers run through my hair ;
And how your scent lingers even when you're not here .

Nothing quite much unusual happened today. It was morning when we had to go to school. And again this Malay/Indian guy was exercising outside Chong Hwa. (: No one around was laughing accept for Sabrina ; Ian and I. So yeah, we reached school after that.
ShinMay was absent for some "Don't know what kind of reason". We started our concert practice at 9.00 a.m. again, for all acts. After practice, it was geography class, due to the so few people in class Mdm. Norashima yet again decided not to teach. So we played truth or dare. Thanks to JiaCherng, I had to put my whole face into the freaking dustbin. Which is such disgusting. Thank goodness there wasn't anything disgusting in there. Other than that, Brandon wanted me to mess up my hair, that wasn't any harm, so yeah. It was as fun as Friday when we played during concert practice with Shereen ; Jinyi ; ShinMay ; Kawei ; HuiAnne etc. It was terribly stupid when Shereen was spinning around 20 times continuously with her two hands up. xD
Unfortunately, it rained cats and dogs this evening when school was dismiss and that freaking bus driver didn't even give a damn to park nearer to the entrance nor come in the school, so we had to run to the bus under that massive rain. :( And yes, we were soaked wet. This bus driver that was fetching us was comfortably sitting down waiting for us. :x tuuuuuuuuuuuuuut''' him man !! WeiLiang with two umbrellas was asking for money if they wanted to get under the umbrella which was utter stupid. Juin-le now has also learnt from him by saying "one buck !" =.= So yeah. Sabrina was freaking smart, she waited for the rain to stop and didn't get wet at all. Wth ~~

No comments: