Saturday, July 12, 2008

Is it the golden or the silver heart I've been awaiting for ?

It's been really nice seeing you everyday
with a smile on your face.
Hey !!

Yeah, it's me again. Blame me if you've been coming into my blog awaiting for new posts but didn't see any. I`m really sorry.

School's been organising truckloads of activities such as the famine which was held last week , the annual concert etc. Studies are actually being disrupted which is such a delightful news for us but well the other way round for the teachers and parents. I`m fortunate my parents doesn't know anything about how our studies have been effected so much for the concert rehearsal and such or they'll be nagging on me to study at home all alone. :( Which isn't such a good thing, and I bet everyone of you out there would understand. (:

So we've completed our dance which is titled "Happy Together". Although it isn't the best dance amongst all the Acts and stuff but well we know that we did our best. Overall I think the whole concert is going to be quite enjoyable for the parents and other visitors whom would be coming to see the concert next week. So yeah. Come book your tickets !! xD Heeh.

Nothing quite much happened today, Maths was cancel. :( Didn't get to see Debra ; Mandeep and Hoongyip. We missed maths for like 2 whole weeks. Which is quite a disgrace. Let's just hope next week's lesson wouldn't be delayed like the others.

I guess there's nothing more for me to mention.. x)

TTYL !! ;0

hueiminn~

No comments: